Swedish WW3 mockumentary with Viggens and stuff, translated by me

Farks

Since I'm a loser with no life... I mean a totally awesome dude, I took the time to translate this thing with english subtitles because why not.

(remember to turn on the subtitles)

This is a mockumentary depicting what Swedens involvement in a "Cold War gone hot" could have looked like. It's made using archive and stock footage, and is similair to the German film "Close To World War III" from 1998.

I would love some feedback and notes on grammar, spelling, etc or the translation in general. The video will remain unlisted until potential errors are corrected (update: the video is now live).

Edited by Farks

Awesome, I just took a quick glance at it and it looks very interesting. Will definitely watch it later when I have the time to do so. Thanks for the effort with the translation, I really appreciate it!

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Awesome, I just took a quick glance at it and it looks very interesting. Will definitely watch it later when I have the time to do so. Thanks for the effort with the translation, I really appreciate it!

I started Taking a quick glance and I ended watching all the Mockumentary. :lol:

:megalol:

That was though to watch! Great documentary and the translation was good, didn’t spot any errors! Is it the same crew that made Svenska Hemligheter?

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

Puts the cold war gone hot in northern Europe into perspective. Thank you very much for doing that.

Specs:

Fractal Design Define R5 Black, ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E, Intel Core i5-8600K Coffee Lake @ 5.1 GHz, MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB 352-Bit GDDR5X, Corsair H110i, G.Skill TridentZ 32GB (2x16GB), Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB SSD

That was though to watch! Great documentary and the translation was good, didn’t spot any errors! Is it the same crew that made Svenska Hemligheter?

I think it is or at least it is the same narrator.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]