PointCTRL - Finger Mounted VR Controller

Excellent :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

_____________Semper paratus, In hoc signo vinces________________

PC: Intel i7-8700K (4.9 GHz), Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 MB, Gigabyte RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR3 (3,2 GHz), Samsung EVO 860 M.2 500 GB SSD + Samsung 960 M.2 250 GB SSD Gaming: Virpil T-50 CM2, TM WH Throttle, Crosswind pedals, HP Reverb

A good point Hansongb, As soon as the extra PCBs and stencils come in I will have enough parts for 250 units. Most parts are in the thousands and more than I anticipate selling.

I will have to confer with the "keeper of the list" FireCat , but I don't expect the list to be a firm commitment to purchase,. If someone wants to buy, but is short on cash, or misses the post with their name or numbers, I think we can just keep rolling them into the next group or put them on a published hold list until they are ready, or decide not to purchase.

I will be doing daily shipments so in the big picture I don't think it will have much of an impact on those eager to get their units. I am always open for suggestions if anyone has a better way.

Thanks

Miles

Hi to all interested members, Quick update Re: Point Ctl I am following up on MilesD post "tab 64 post 638" as sales release approaches, with the help of the community I am seeking to comply with Miles wishes and update the current state of those still interested.

Miles has suggested a list for members who want to purchase on release and a hold list for those who want to purchase the Point Ctl at a later date. Also to update and remove anyone no longer interested from the current list.

I have PM everyone on the list (well almost everyone bound to have missed someone) If you could please PM me at your earliest convenience and let me know if you wish to be put on either of the lists (on release or hold) or even be removed I will be very grateful it also helps MilesD with sales planning.

With thanks

FireCat.

Officially "keeper of the list":lol: Yeh LOTR stuff.

Hi there,

Please count me in. What exactly is requested? I live in Germany. Can I pay by Paypal? Sorry if these questions already have eben answered.....

Cheers

Flex

I am interrestet in getting it, at release too.

Noted.

Hey FireCat.

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. I didn't mean for you to do all that work. I thought we would just go off the list you already had. Once we start shipping I am sure someone will let us know if there in the wrong place on the list. The work is very much appreciated, but I certainly don't want to make any more for you.

Miles

Now shipping up to website Pre-Order Form date 2022/03/10

Pre-Order  Form Submission https://pointctrl.com/preorder-form/

PointCTRL Support Discord https://discord.gg/jH5FktJ

PintCTRL Website https://pointctrl.com/

PointCTRLsmall.jpg

Hey FireCat.

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. I didn't mean for you to do all that work. I thought we would just go off the list you already had. Once we start shipping I am sure someone will let us know if there in the wrong place on the list. The work is very much appreciated, but I certainly don't want to make any more for you.

Miles

It's no problem Miles I had a bit of time on my hands so thought I'd sort it all out.

An example of the forum post verbiage would be:

Day one release,

Release Group 1 is now shipping

If your number is 1 thru 10 on the list, then click this link. xxxxxxxxxxx

2 days later

Up to Release Group 2 is now shipping

If your number is 1 thru 20 on the list, then click this link. xxxxxxxxxxx

5 days later

Up to Release Group 3 is now shipping

If your number is 1 thru 50 on the list, then click this link. xxxxxxxxxxx

The xxxxxxxx link will take you to a paypal order page.

The order page will make it clear that you must be in the Release Group posted on DCS Forums for the order to process for shipment.

I hope that makes my intent more clear. If anybody see a simpler way, let me know.

Thanks,

Miles

Now shipping up to website Pre-Order Form date 2022/03/10

Pre-Order  Form Submission https://pointctrl.com/preorder-form/

PointCTRL Support Discord https://discord.gg/jH5FktJ

PintCTRL Website https://pointctrl.com/

PointCTRLsmall.jpg

Good to hear, looking forward to it.

Gladman No 48 :)

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

ON RELEASE Please (#90)

Hi Firecat,

I did not get a PM but would like to be on the "at release" list.

Thanks and can't wait to play with this little toy! It was great to hear Los say he can still easily use his physical panels with Point-Ctl.

Mars

I'd be in Group 2 then :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

_____________Semper paratus, In hoc signo vinces________________

PC: Intel i7-8700K (4.9 GHz), Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 MB, Gigabyte RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR3 (3,2 GHz), Samsung EVO 860 M.2 500 GB SSD + Samsung 960 M.2 250 GB SSD Gaming: Virpil T-50 CM2, TM WH Throttle, Crosswind pedals, HP Reverb

I can’t wait for this to be available I have a full A-10 warthog cockpit that I’m really looking forward to using point control with. MilesD you have put so much work into this it blows my mind and I thank you for your dedication to bring a point control to this community.

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas Day lol.thankyou again.

I5 7800K gtx1060 6gb ssd 480gb 27” monitor,oculus cv1 ,full A10c simpit. Thrustmaster hotas ,saitek pro pedals Thrustmaster mfd

I didn't get a pm

I would like to be in group one but in the mean time I switched from rift to pimax.

I see that a pimax version of point ctl is being developed as well.

Will it be available at launch?

Hi, selection to a group is determined by post your number Miles has explained how it will work at tab 66 post 660.

On Pimax, hopefully.

@Firecat. PM sent. In case you still wanted our intentions.

@Miles - Sent you a PM too on a slightly different matter. :smilewink:

Techlabs Chameleon Watercooled Gaming PC - Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz : Samsung 950 Pro 256GB SSD, Samsung 500 gig SSD, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Drive : MSI GeForce GTX 1080 "Founders Edition" 8192MB : 800W '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply : 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz : Occulus Rift S : TM Warthog : MFG Crosswind V2 : Win 10 64. PointCTRL.

I plan on getting on at release.

Hi Firecat,

I did not get a PM but would like to be on the "at release" list.

Thanks and can't wait to play with this little toy! It was great to hear Los say he can still easily use his physical panels with Point-Ctl.

Mars

I'd be in Group 2 then :pilotfly:

I can’t wait for this to be available I have a full A-10 warthog cockpit that I’m really looking forward to using point control with. MilesD you have put so much work into this it blows my mind and I thank you for your dedication to bring a point control to this community.

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas Day lol.thankyou again.

@Firecat. PM sent. In case you still wanted our intentions.

@Miles - Sent you a PM too on a slightly different matter. :smilewink:

I will take one as soon as its shipping.

Sent a pm as well. I am #37 and will buy on release.

You have been added.

Tab 66

post 655

Cheers Firecat.

I want the thing!.. I'm pretty sure I'm already on the release list.. if not then I should be.

*throws money at computer*

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.