most complete module?

tigertoo

not a post for discussions , i know things about "pre purchase,beta, updates too slow etc....etc...)

just want to have an idea of what the DCS community thinks is the most complete module (FM, weapons systems, navigation ,RWR,autopilot etc...etc...) of these three modules as for today:

-Mirage 2000

-Harrier

-A 10 C

thank you

Edited by tigertoo

The A-10C of course. It's not even a question of being 'how' complete between those 3. The A-10C simply is complete for all intents and purposes, while the Harrier still has quite a bit to fix and implement. The Mirage has systems still to implement and is going to receive a big update at some point with a more realistic flight model.

And module content should also be considered, in which case the A-10C wins hands down again (seriously check out Piercing Fury and Enemy Within), while the Harrier has basically nothing outside of a few Instant Action missions. The stock campaign for the Mirage (and the Red Flag one) is awesome though.

- i7-7700k

- 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz

- GTX 1080 8GB

- Installed on SSD

- TM Warthog

DCS Modules - A-10C; M-2000C; AV8B; F/A-18C; Ka-50; FC-3; UH-1H; F-5E; Mi-8; F-14; Persian Gulf; NTTR

1. A10C

2. M2000

X. HARRIER

In the Harrier almost everything you touch is either bugged or unfinished. M2000 is pretty much complete (for DCS standards) but has some inaccuracies. A10 is the oldest one, the most complex and the most mature.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

What is the point of the question. The game was essentially built around the A10C and Blackshark. Comparing them for completeness against a 3rd party developer is never gonna be a contest.

Having said that though the older aircraft do need some love for the new lighting effects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For completeness, the A-10C. Without question.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Don't mix complete with complexity.

TF-51D is fully completed, no "no function" button in the cockpit. A-10C is rich but not complete although it is enough.

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module