Heatblur A-6 Intruder

Not even that interested in the plane, but I would probably buy the A-6 knowing Heatblur's quality and could learn to love moving mud with it and to build a 1980s carrier air wing for Cold War scenarios.

Very mutch like this :thumbup:

• Like 1

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

ill give HB my money and a testicle for an A6 module..

since you miss them heres some pix I took on CV65 in 1995 right before they retired

https://imgur.com/gallery/TT2qlsn

This pleases me greatly.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

One single image captured by aviation photographer George Hall caused me to fall in love with the A-6E...

It was a photo of an A-6E TRAM, powered up on the 'cat,and fully loaded with 24 'live' Mk82 snakes, and a centerline drop tank...

That alone sealed my love for the Intruder...

Unique aviation images for the passionate aviation enthusiast:

Fb: FighterJetGeek Aviation Images - Home | Facebook

IG: https://www.instagram.com/the_fighterjetgeek/

Aviation Photography Digest: AviationPhotoDigest.com/author/SMEEK9

• 1 month later...

Given Heatblur's performance with the F-14, and their ability to deliver on that hype, they could model a piper cub and I'd buy it the same day.  A-6 would be a no-brainer.

I have no idea what plans they have in the works, but I'm betting there's at least a rough outline on a white board somewhere.  Really looking forward to what they come up with next.  Whether it's a home run or they stumble a bit they've earned an enormous amount of credit.

• 4 weeks later...

So HB, it's confirmed? 😜

a6.jpg

Edited by unknown

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

It would be cool but if it will happen or if it is just the cloud showcase video we will see in less than 15min.

EDIT:

Nice video, cool shots but sadly no A-6 FF module confirmation 😭 But the couple scenes with the A-6 are real beauty shots 👍

Edited by unknown

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

From discort:

Stay tuned for the A-6E and KA-6 being added to DCS World as AI units in the near future
as part of the development cycle of the F-14! 

We will be developing this aircraft as a fully flyable module together with our partners at Eagle Dynamics, 
as part of an ambitious roadmap for a growing and hungry Heatblur team! Stay tuned for more information as
we forge ahead through 2021

• Like 5

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

3 minutes ago, PapaFlo said:

That would be awesome. I mean flyable, full fidelity, not Ai. Such an iconic aircraft. Ai would really be a missed opportunity

A full-fidelity Intruder would make me go all in like nothing else. Not since the -21 would I be so hyped for an aircraft. But, for now, it's an AI asset.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!