Heatblur A-6 Intruder

Just seen the Discord chat myself, came here looking for an official announcement from Heatblur.

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

Modules - Damn near all of them (no Christian Eagle or Yak)

System - i7-12700K, 64Gig DDR4 3200 RAM, RTX-3080, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)

6 minutes ago, saburo_cz said:

From discort:

Stay tuned for the A-6E and KA-6 being added to DCS World as AI units in the near future
as part of the development cycle of the F-14! 

We will be developing this aircraft as a fully flyable module together with our partners at Eagle Dynamics, 
as part of an ambitious roadmap for a growing and hungry Heatblur team! Stay tuned for more information as
we forge ahead through 2021

Edited by MiG21bisFishbedL

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

8 minutes ago, MiG21bisFishbedL said:

It's an AI asset. It's not a module, yet. Don't get your hype machines into overdrive just yet.

Yeah but we had also this statement from Cobra/HB:

a6_2.jpg

So i hoped for an announcement that they got the license and the FF A-6 will be a thing. Looks like i/we have to wait a "little" longer. I'm going to watch the movie "Flight of the Intruder" now to fight my depression. :sad_2:

• Like 1

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

3 minutes ago, unknown said:

Yeah but we had also this statement from Cobra/HB:

a6_2.jpg

So i hoped for an announcement that they got the license and the FF A-6 will be a thing. Looks like i/we have to wait a "little" longer. I'm going to watch the movie "Flight of the Intruder" now to fight my depression. :sad_2:

I totally missed this post. Well, I'll make the popcorn. It's cool if we sing "Downtown" out of tune, together, right?

• Like 1

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

I'll repeat it, so it comes "from our mouths" here as well, and there is no doubt:

Stay tuned for the A-6E and KA-6 being added to DCS World as AI units in the near future

We will be developing this aircraft as a fully flyable module together with our partners at Eagle Dynamics, 
as part of an ambitious roadmap for a growing and hungry Heatblur team! Stay tuned for more information as
we forge ahead through 2021.

However: good things take time. Please do not forget that. It is not just around the corner yet, far from it - that just on the side in all fairness, so you can manage your expectations accordingly. 🙂

• Like 36
  • Thanks 6

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Just now, Jayhawk1971 said:

Would a full fidelity A-6E module be pre or post SWIP? In any case, A-6 would be a most welcome, very iconic companion to the Tomcat!

Too early to discuss such details just yet, SWIP, TRAM, etc... the first step will be to finish the AI now first, then we will see, and of course keep you in the loop, as always. 🙂 In that sense, please be so kind and have some patience with us. There's a lot of other things for us to finish first, before we will devote ourselves fully to such questions. Thank you. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

5 minutes ago, IronMike said:

you can manage your expectations accordingly. 🙂

It is too late, IronMike.

Cry Intruder and let slip the dogs of hype.

tumblr_psojjh619A1s4qfxb_500.gif

Chaos reigns.

• Like 8

vor 1 Minute schrieb IronMike:

Too early to discuss such details just yet, SWIP, TRAM, etc... the first step will be to finish the AI now first, then we will see, and of course keep you in the loop, as always. 🙂 In that sense, please be so kind and have some patience with us. There's a lot of other things for us to finish first, before we will devote ourselves fully to such questions. Thank you. 

Sure thing! Please don't feel pressured by the community, most of us can be very patient (really, I swear.... well, sometimes.....at least on a full moon in February in a leap year.... 🙂 ). Just happy that we'll get a flyable Intruder. 

Please call the B/N AI "Tiger" 🙂

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, IronMike said:

I'll repeat it, so it comes "from our mouths" here as well, and there is no doubt...:

Thank you for the confirmation. 🙂 Looking forward, patiently I might add, to the Intruder's debut sometime in the future. Good luck. 🙂

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

Modules - Damn near all of them (no Christian Eagle or Yak)

System - i7-12700K, 64Gig DDR4 3200 RAM, RTX-3080, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)

18 minutes ago, IronMike said:

As nice as the mod someone's made for DCS looks, is there any chance that an AI model for the EA-6B Prowler to get made from the current A-6 you all are working on? 

23 minutes ago, IronMike said:

I'll repeat it, so it comes "from our mouths" here as well, and there is no doubt:

we forge ahead through 2021.

However: good things take time. Please do not forget that. It is not just around the corner yet, far from it - that just on the side in all fairness, so you can manage your expectations accordingly. 🙂

Hi what about an AI EA-6B Prowler?? EA/EW is a bit barebones/pretty much non-existent  in DCS at the moment sure, but with  promising EW work in an upcoming IADS module it would be a must have AI asset in any scenario with SAMs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2 minutes ago, FoxOne007 said:

Hi what about an AI EA-6B Prowler?? EA/EW is a bit barebones/pretty much non-existent  in DCS at the moment sure, but with  promising EW work in an upcoming IADS module it would be a must have AI asset in any scenario with SAMs

EA-6B can require realistic EW implementation.

I'm not a "hype train" type of guy but after seeing the in-cockpit shots…

F*** IT, ALL ABOARD! CHOO-CHOO!

• Like 3
full_tiny.pngfull_tiny.png
full_tiny.png

"Cogito, ergo RIO"
Virtual Backseaters Volume I: F-14 Radar Intercept Officer - Fifth Public Draft
Virtual Backseaters Volume II: F-4E Weapon Systems Officer - Internal Draft WIP

Phantom Phamiliarisation Video Series | F-4E/F-14 Kneeboard Pack

Awesome! All I ever dreamed of for DCS, honestly. I am sure it will take several years just like the Tomcat but just to know it's coming eventually is quite nice. Together with the F-8 this is going to build a really nice 70's to 80's ecosystem.

Edited by Skysurfer
  • Like 3