Heatblur A-6 Intruder

• 2 weeks later...
Come on Heatblur... you know we all want to go downtown to SAM city. (And there is so much cheese for Tiger to say!)

I'm so eager to try out the ground lock from BN seat. :joystick: It always a mystery to me.

HACK! BOMBS AWAY~~~

Air Crew interview A6 Driver

I5 8600K  - MSI 3070 - 32Gb DDR4  - 1 TB NVME - 1TB SSD - :joystick: TM Warthog

FC3 - Mirage - Hawk (RIP) - F5E - L39 - F14B -A4E C- UH1H - AV8BNA - F16C - FA-18C - Ka50- Apache-A10CII - MB339

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Do i get the a6 intruder ai version with the f14 module?

I tought i read that somewhere but i cant find any proper info about it.

F14 is not my favorite plane but i love it enough to pay 70+- eu for it if i get the ai version of the a6 intruder with it , it would the decision to buy it a lot easier

AI A-6 isn't done yet, it will probably be part of the sim later, whether as a free upgrade, or not, we'll have to wait and see.

Also, Heatblur said that they are hoping to make the A-6 into a full module at some point.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Any news about the A-6 and the KA-6D?

If you read on their latest status update (link below) in the last week or so it is mentioned under the "Art" section. Not much I know but they are working on both the A and K fuel truck variant AI models.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=251618

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

Any plans for KA-6D Intruder. Because we don't have any good Tanker for carries.

S3 is a tanker that flew off carriers.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 2 weeks later...

Any developments on getting the rights to go full blown “module” with the A-6 Ironmike. I know I am asking a skunk works question but Flight of the Intruder sealed my fate as a kid. I have longed for this moment just as much as the F-14. You create the A-6 and the Phantom and I will be complete.

Any developments on getting the rights to go full blown “module” with the A-6 Ironmike. I know I am asking a skunk works question but Flight of the Intruder sealed my fate as a kid. I have longed for this moment just as much as the F-14. You create the A-6 and the Phantom and I will be complete.

The F-4E is already in the pipeline being done by ED. Now a carrier-based Phantom like the F-4J or S is a different story.

F/A-18C; A-10C; F-14B; Mirage 2000C; A-4E; F-16C; Flaming Cliffs 3

So did the KA-6D. :)

Yes.. :smilewink: But I'd rather have the version that dropped warheads on foreheads :thumbup:

I was replying to the guy that said we didn't have a carrier tanker, we do, but I certainly wouldn't mind a second option, especially from you guys...

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

The F-4E is already in the pipeline being done by ED. Now a carrier-based Phantom like the F-4J or S is a different story.

Though recent posts suggest its been back burnered yet again, for some "special" project.

So the timeline was F18, F16, Mi24, F4E, AH1 its now F18, F16, Mi24, "top sekret thing", F4E, AH1

Though recent posts suggest its been back burnered yet again, for some "special" project.

So the timeline was F18, F16, Mi24, F4E, AH1 its now F18, F16, Mi24, "top sekret thing", F4E, AH1

Now it seems to be F18, A10, KA-50, F16, Mi24, Secret, F4.... CA.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Yeah, I read Wags response as "We don't have any current plans to build a Phantom but it's so cool I'm sure we'll get around to it one day."

https://www.mudspike.com/mudspike-ama-with-eagle-dynamics-senior-producer-matt-wagner/

Well...if its late or delayed so much, hope they add a dual module of it like the current Heatblur and Aviodev is doing.

An Air force and Naval Phantom. Carrier landings would be fun:thumbup:

I wonder whats the secret module is....any guesses?

Secret module is 50% change a WW2 module, by matching the secret free map.

They can keep their secrets, I want to wake up to the trailer when they get announced...

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Gents,

I think there was some confusion between the Phantom that got brought up in this thread and the Intruder. Here is the exact question and response from Wags. Phantom will be made for sure, Intruder is iffy.

"Is there hope for an F-4 Phantom? If so, would it be off the mark wishing that the developer is Heatblur using the multi-crew experience and technology created building the Tomcat?

The Phantom is such a legendary aircraft that we will certainly simulate it. For now, we already have another aircraft (an eagerly awaited one) to work on after the Viper.

Any word of when the A6 Intruder will be in Early Access in DCS?

Such an interesting aircraft, but we currently have no plans to develop the A-6 but this may change in the future."

This being said, ED never stated they were doing the Intruder, it was brought up by Heatblur. I remember at some point they said they were going ahead with developing it as if they were creating a full module, but they had to get the rights first. I am sure it is on a thread around here somewhere.

Edited by robert.clark251