Briefings in pdf please!

metzger

It is really annoying to have to sit on my gaming pc, put the rift, start dcs, start the campaign just to study 20 minutes briefing. Instead I can study the briefings while still in the office on my laptop or phone while travel then go home and fly without wasting time to study briefings.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ED Team
It is really annoying to have to sit on my gaming pc, put the rift, start dcs, start the campaign just to study 20 minutes briefing. Instead I can study the briefings while still in the office on my laptop or phone while travel then go home and fly without wasting time to study briefings.

+1. I was expecting better products included with this campaign :(

DONE

briefings_en.pdf

Edited by SL PAK
  • Thanks 3

DONE

Fantastic, thank you so much .. a big part of enjoying a Campaign, at least for me, is the preparation & study before undertaking each mission. Thanks a lot.

:)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 1 year later...
DONE

Man, I can't thank you enough. This is great work! Now they should include this in the Doc folder with the campaign.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• 2 months later...