Keybind menu shows blank

Korstat

Hello after the recent updates. None of my key binds show for any aircraft it also doesn't show labels for the columns. I have attached a screen shot of what it shows for the A10C Sim it is the same for all aircraft. All my keys are still bound and work it just doesn't show anything.

Also I have tried a repair and it did not fix the issue.

Anybody else having this issue?

1463597493_keybindscreenshot.thumb.png.8ec30d276daa910277f8d0a051873e9e.png

Hello after the recent updates. None of my key binds show for any aircraft it also doesn't show labels for the columns. I have attached a screen shot of what it shows for the A10C Sim it is the same for all aircraft. All my keys are still bound and work it just doesn't show anything.

Also I have tried a repair and it did not fix the issue.

Anybody else having this issue?

Yep, I am getting this too since last patch.

:(

It seems like mine disappears when I choose a custom option for my screen layout.

My testing went like this.......

1.) Backed up my input folder located in saved games/DCS.openbeta/config

2.) Reran DCS

3.) Exited DCS

4.) Added input folder back in

At this point all of my controls were available in the control page. I however am running a 5760x1080 resolution stretched across three monitors and as such I have a custom monitor setup lua so that the menus are in the center of the display. As soon as I select this custom lua from the options menu under screens I lose my controls on the controls page.

So I verified if I change to 1 camera.lua I can now see my keybinds. But as soon as I switch to the 3 camera.lua I can no longer see them.

So it seems its possible its related to multi monitor setup and may have been broke when they did the fix for the multi monitor F10 map issue that was going on a few patched ago.

ED can we get some help here?

It seems like mine disappears when I choose a custom option for my screen layout.

My testing went like this.......

1.) Backed up my input folder located in saved games/DCS.openbeta/config

2.) Reran DCS

3.) Exited DCS

4.) Added input folder back in

At this point all of my controls were available in the control page. I however am running a 5760x1080 resolution stretched across three monitors and as such I have a custom monitor setup lua so that the menus are in the center of the display. As soon as I select this custom lua from the options menu under screens I lose my controls on the controls page.

My settings were set to 3 screens @ 5760x1080 and the keybindings disappear.

If i change it to 1 screen @ 5760x1080 then although it isnt as nice to use the main menu system it does give me back the controller input.

What ever they changed in this patch for multi monitors has messed it up.

:(

Problem is fixed!

I switched to another resolution of 5760x1080. I am not sure why I had 2 of them. Then I choose, 1 Screen. I restarted the game and the screen spanned all 3 monitors instead of the center one on the startup screen. Looked at the controls page and all categories showed. Game worked as usual on all 3 monitors.

I hope this helps.

bump

overalien

Hog Driver starting to really like the Tomcat

System specs:

Intel i7-8700k - OC to 5.0 GHz

| 32 GB RAM 3600 MHz | Nvidia 1080ti SLi | Mixed Storage - Win 10 and DCS on Samsung SSD 970 Pro

Flightgear:

7 Displays (3 x 1440p, 1 X 1080p, 3 X Lilliput Touch) | 3 x Cougar MFDs

| Warthog HOTAS | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals | iBEAM Shaker + Simshaker for Aviators w. Sound Module | Helios | VAICOM Pro + AIRIO | TrackIR 5

Still not fixed in the 2.5.3.2144 Open Beta that just came out today.

I wish someone from ED would at least reply to this thread.

Ive got a ticket in and directed them to this thread to highlight im not alone and they replied they are aware of this thread.

They did say they are unable to recreate the problem and i sent them a few of my config files to assist.

Hopefully they can nut it out soon.

:smilewink:

If they're looking at this thread then I'll share what I said in my original report (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=219335)

_ = function(p) return p; end;

name = _('NAME');

Description = 'Left MFCD on the left monitor,Right MFCD on the right and camera on the center'

Viewports =

{

Center =

{

x = 1920;

y = 0;

width = 1920;

height = 1080;

viewDx = 0;

viewDy = 0;

aspect = 1.778;

}

}

LEFT_MFCD =

{

x = 0;

y = 0;

width = 900;

height = 900;

}

RIGHT_MFCD =

{

x = 900;

y = 0;

width = 900;

height = 900;

}

UIMainView = Viewports.Center

Attached is a screenshot of my video settings, as you'll see i'm on a multi-monitor setup, which is crucial to reproduce the issue.

20180917172447_1.thumb.jpg.5cac5f3c011bb277579ddcfc9db0c4c8.jpg