Xilon_x

Request Nuclear weapon  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Request Nuclear weapon

• YES nuclear weapon
    • No nuclear weapon
    • yes but less than 1 megaton

...and the destructive effect.

Yeah, that too. Maybe all the buildings, bridges, etc. in the blast radius change to their destroyed model as well. It doesnt seem like it would be that much work tbh.

Edited by MobiSev

Modules owned:

FC3, M-2000C, Mig-21bis, F-5E, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, KA-50, Mi-8, F-14A&B, JF-17

225px-Dc_all_five.svg.png

DCS you must authorize the use of NUCLEAR - BIOLOGICAL - CHEMICAL weapons in the event of the current campaign or war arri vi in ​​DEFCOM 1.

only in DEFCOM 1 the game is allowed to let you use a certain number of nuclear weapons.

Xilon_X, you already asked for nuclear weapons in this thread and your thread was closed with a clear answer:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=219866

What makes you think we would need nuclear explosions in HD? How do you think realistic damage could be calculated in DCS?

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

• ED Team

Hi as mentioned in your first thread

ED has no plans in adding nukes to any of its modules, past, present or future.
  • Thanks 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 1 year later...

I suppose you have read the post above you? So who cares about it?

• Like 1

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

On 9/9/2018 at 2:14 PM, Xilon_x said:

in a theater like the Syria, the Lebanon or Afghanistan where there are the ISIS militia hiding in the underground bunkers. THIS WEAPON AND USEFUL.

link free 3D models https://free3d.com/3d-model/bomb-b61-4660.html

2fmmqm3q-900.jpg

Your statement here just proves why nukes should definitely not be in DCS, and it's also a good thing you're not in high command of the military, or in the military at all.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2019 at 12:34 PM, BIGNEWY said:

Hi as mentioned in your first thread

I understand EDs reason, kinda. But I respectfully disagree. It's a simulator/game, and playing out scenarios that haven't/won't happen is part of the fun. I've gotten pretty damn good at the idiot loop in the Mig-21 for that reason. I can't imagine that with current computing technology that a propor flash, and blast effect is beyond reach. And nukes could be used as a fun macguffin for mission builders. But it is what it is.