SU-25T no CCIP?

Ragnar65

Hi guys,

after a longer time of flying only F-5 and Hornet, i gave the SU-25T some time... I´m flying a groundmission with some FAB500 and FAB100. But for any reason i can´t drop them in CCIP, there´s only CCRP available... I studied the manual, wondering whether i forgot anything in the settings, but i found nothing...

Does anyone here have a clue to that?

X-56 HOTAS, TFRP Pedals

Modules: F-5E, FC3, F/A-18C, Mirage 2000 C, AV-8BNA, FW-190 A-8, F-16C Viper

SystemSpecs: AMD A8-6600K (4x3,9GHz), 16 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX1070 8GB, WIN10 64bit

CCIP and CCRP are combined into a single attack mode in the Su-25..your dive angle must be sufficient in order for the CCIP reticle to show the fall line and POI.

I believe the magic number is somewhere around 40 degrees but that is a hazy half remembered tidbit. ;) Just roll into the attack with a nice steep dive and you should see the fall line appear.

The best way for me is approaching the target at a 45 degree angle either left or right side, and once you are really close to loose sight of it or even after loosing sight, roll down and begin a very steep dive. A good image of what i describe is quite similar to the very well known german stuka style bombing dive.

Guys, got it... was like a STUKA... ;-) Which flightlevel do you recommend to start the dive from? Started from 3000 meters and rammed the nose into the soil...

X-56 HOTAS, TFRP Pedals

Modules: F-5E, FC3, F/A-18C, Mirage 2000 C, AV-8BNA, FW-190 A-8, F-16C Viper

SystemSpecs: AMD A8-6600K (4x3,9GHz), 16 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX1070 8GB, WIN10 64bit

Guys, got it... was like a STUKA... ;-) Which flightlevel do you recommend to start the dive from? Started from 3000 meters and rammed the nose into the soil...

throttle to idle and airbrakes out in order to to manege your speed. the Su-25 looses pitch authority at high speed which will make you a lawn dart. altitude, as high as you need to locate and refine your aim, release as early as possible, as late as necessary.

don't forget to throw out counter measures during your attack

I specifically said before you hit the ground ;)

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2