After burner reflects in radar screen -ED issue

sunski34

Just to be precise sometimes that reflect even appears just under the HUD... It's really annoying.... I read there was a bugs forum or somerthing like that, where can we report please ?!

John "Kalon" :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

----------------------------------------

DCS : A-10C - KA-50 - FC3 - UH-1H - M-2000C - F-16C - F/A-18C Pilot in Border Zone Elite Group :D:D:D

I'm seing strange things on MiG-29 too. How can the AB glow inside air intake at the front of the compressor ?

Put a radar screen in front of the engine and you have the Mirage.

I think it appeared with 2.5...

Screen_180913_234207.thumb.png.082bc6c95aee0cff0b7cd1d831336114.png

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

I'm seing strange things on MiG-29 too. How can the AB glow inside air intake at the front of the compressor ?

Put a radar screen in front of the engine and you have the Mirage.

I think it appeared with 2.5...

Oh ! Now you tell me, I remember seeing those strange lights in the Mig-29S campaign mission too...

Apparently it appears in the center of the screen when AB is on... and it seems to happen on various planes (except A-10 ofc, if it had an AB that would be most lethal Air-to-Ground combat plane ever :D )

Merci pour la précision Jojo :music_whistling:

Please ED can you do something ?!

John "Kalon"

Edited by Kalonji
typo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS : A-10C - KA-50 - FC3 - UH-1H - M-2000C - F-16C - F/A-18C Pilot in Border Zone Elite Group :D:D:D

This is the same bug with taxi lights, was the same and is still the same for other aircrafts with Nav, strobe lights,...

It's an issue with the way DCS handles cockpit lighting.

yeay but now it's becoming an afterburner bug problem too... it can only get worse if nothing is done at this point imho :cry:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

You have to be awre that this bug isn't specific to the Mirage.

This is a consequence of DCS 2.5 lighting system, AB shining through airframe can be spotted on other planes too.

But the Mirage geometry makes it more visible.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi