*** BK-90 now available!***

Jediteo

Great news! Was waiting a long time for this, thanks! :thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Great, thanks HB!

A question: In the previous Bk-90 implementation, kills by Bk-90's wasn't awarded to the player that launched the weapon. Has this been fixed as well?

Scoring works fine!

Been doing a number of practice runs this evening and the thing looks just marvellous!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Don't take everything you see at an airshow as correct tactical procedure, there's probably a bit of added 'Wow-factor' for the taxpayers in that picture.

PC Spec: Asus B250M Prime, I7 6700K 4.0 GHz, 32GB DDR 2400, ASUS ROG-STRIX 1070Ti 8GB, 500GB WD Blue M2 SSD, Crucial MX300 256GB SSD, WD 1TB SSHDD, 43" LG 4K TV, Oculus Rift-S, Nubwo 7.1 Headset

Flight Gear: Virpil WarBRD & T50-CM2 grip, Virpil T50CM Throttle, TM TFRP pedals, 3x TM Cougar MFD, Razer Orbweaver Chroma, Delanclip, Trackhat PS3 camera & Opentrack, Oculus Rift-S

even disregarding sop, the picture at least seems to prove there's no physical conflict between the centerline tank and bk90 tailfins, which seems to be an issue in our virtual viggen.

a minor issue to be sure, but nevertheless something that can be investigated for correction.

Don't take everything you see at an airshow as correct tactical procedure, there's probably a bit of added 'Wow-factor' for the taxpayers in that picture.

Definately, having RB-15 and BK M90 operational at the same time is not possible.

Also, real RB24/74 Sidewinders are definately not green rainbowdashwink.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

With 4 bk90, how does the wide and long patterns look like?

Same size like 2 bk90 or twice the size?

I'd say same size, here is a test I made today with 4 BK90:

xxwl1GUIOjE

For me, the most effective are the ones that combine MJ1 and MJ2 bomblets.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Sorry in advance for being clueless, but is there anyway someone can make a quick video for a single target without a flight plan in Multiplayer, using the long/Lat technique. I can use every other weapon but can never get the Bk90 working correctly in MP.

Thanks...

Edited by F900EX

Sorry in advance for being clueless, but is there anyway someone can make a quick video for a single target without a flight plan in Multiplayer, using the long/Lat technique. I can use every other weapon but can never get the Bk90 working correctly in MP.

Hello,

Here is a test flight I made recently, with no flight plan .. I enter the waypoints manually at the beginning of the runway:

b6G_QK6RZYY

The flight data is on the briefing, including the settings for the BK90.

I have binded my keyboard's numeric pad into the Viggen's datapanel, to speedup the entry of waypoint data :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Hello,

Here is a test flight I made recently, with no flight plan .. I enter the waypoints manually at the beginning of the runway:

b6G_QK6RZYY

The flight data is on the briefing, including the settings for the BK90.

I have binded my keyboard's numeric pad into the Viggen's data panel, to speedup the entry of waypoint data smile.gif

Thanks for the Video it sure has helped me in the right direction.

But seem to have a long/Lat problem.

Here is my simple flight plan..

Takingoff at Anapa-Vit and flying south east (27NM) to Novorossiysk, I've taken # 05 on the ramp as waypoint target

Cartage inserted

IN/REFLOLA - 90990 > Enter (SKU)

IN > out > IN > TAKT 44 39'56'N 37 46'16'N > B1 > Enter

IN> out. IN > TAKT > 9 > B1 for waypoint target

Out > POS

BK90 programming is the same as in your video.

I takeoff and the flight computer is telling me my target is 45 miles to the N/W lol .. complete opposite direction Navorossiysk is at.

I can launch it and it detonates over the target but way point is off.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks...

Enter the waypoint with IN/REFLOLA/coordinates/wp nr/out

Make it a target waypoint with TAKT/IN/9/WP nr/OUT. Waypoint should be a red M. (MÅL=Target)

When lined up on runway. Switch to NAV mode. Hud vwill be turned on. Update your position before takeoff by hitting the button that does that.

Keep a close eye on REFLOLA. If the last digit is anything else than a zero, there is nav drift and

BK-90 will not be on target.

Keep a close eye on REFLOLA. If the last digit is anything else than a zero, there is nav drift and

And by that he meant AKTPOS :)

Also you need to enter LOngitude before LAtitude in REF/LOLA so Novorossisjk should be something like 374600 and then 444300

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

I have binded my keyboard's numeric pad into the Viggen's datapanel, to speedup the entry of waypoint data :)

Me too, it's a massive help if you're trying to alter a flight plan when you're flying.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

PC Spec: Asus B250M Prime, I7 6700K 4.0 GHz, 32GB DDR 2400, ASUS ROG-STRIX 1070Ti 8GB, 500GB WD Blue M2 SSD, Crucial MX300 256GB SSD, WD 1TB SSHDD, 43" LG 4K TV, Oculus Rift-S, Nubwo 7.1 Headset

Flight Gear: Virpil WarBRD & T50-CM2 grip, Virpil T50CM Throttle, TM TFRP pedals, 3x TM Cougar MFD, Razer Orbweaver Chroma, Delanclip, Trackhat PS3 camera & Opentrack, Oculus Rift-S

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello pilots ! :)

Is the BK90 fixed for multiplayer ?

Owned modules: P-47 | P-51D | Spitfire MkIX | I-16 | Bf 109 K-4 | Fw190 D-9 | Fw190 A-8 | Yak-52 | MiG-15 | F-86F | C-101 | A-10C | AJS-37 | L-39 | F-5E | M-2000C | MiG-21bis | F-14 | AV-8B Harrier II | F/A-18C | F-16C | FC3 | Ka-50 | SA342 | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2.

Maps: Syria, Nevada TTR, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944, & The Channel.

Hardware: GeForce 1080TI, I7 7700K, 32GB RAM.

https://www.lesirreductibles.com -

I'm not sure I understand this. If the Bk90 is inertially guided (i.e. not from an external source like GPS), then any error in the nav computer should be offset in the Bk90 provided the target position is updated using the radar. Bottom line: the relative accuracy from the aircraft and the updated target position should only be due to the accuracy of the radar fix.

If you leave the target waypoint as is, then your statement makes a lot more sense.

I'm not sure I understand this. If the Bk90 is inertially guided (i.e. not from an external source like GPS), then any error in the nav computer should be offset in the Bk90 provided the target position is updated using the radar. Bottom line: the relative accuracy from the aircraft and the updated target position should only be due to the accuracy of the radar fix.

If you leave the target waypoint as is, then your statement makes a lot more sense.

Have to remember the Bk90 also need to know where it is to begin with, in addition to where it needs to go.

Have to remember the Bk90 also need to know where it is to begin with, in addition to where it needs to go.

That's my point. If the radar updates the target position, any error in the present position (Bk90 starting point) will be negated by the same error in the destination coordinates. The relative accuracy should be limited only by the accuracy of the radar fix.