How do I turn on night vision

drmorrish
Go to solution Solved by 104th_Maverick,

• 1 year later...
For future reference, the drop-down menu for the control categories includes a search feature, you can find most things this way, except for the items with really obfuscatory names. This example, "Toggle Goggles" contains neither the word 'night' or 'vision' so you have to be creative in your searching.

Which is a note for the developers. Make it easier to find things. You don't have to be so literal, you can be a bit more descriptive. Just because you're programmers doesn't mean everyone is.

...and use your supposed ED translators more. The engrish in your update change logs is hilarious.

+1

You're quite right. Googled my self over here because i couldn't "search" it in the Viper.

• 3 years later...

I've found the binding for the goggles, but when I try to toggle them on, nothing happens.  Is there another setting somewhere else that needs to be clicked on?  Thank you.

F-18C/F-14/P-51/F-86 Pico4/Quest2 VR with Intel Core i9 3.0GHZ 24 -Core, 16GB, GeForce RTX 4070 ti

1 hour ago, 2circle said:

I've found the binding for the goggles, but when I try to toggle them on, nothing happens.  Is there another setting somewhere else that needs to be clicked on?  Thank you.

Have you equipped the Jet/Cockpit with the NVG in the mission editor?

NVG.jpg

Edited by IanC58
more info
  • Like 1

74_Fox

Thanks guys!  I wasn't aware of either of these requirements.  Neither of which I could find discussed in any of the documentation BTW.

F-18C/F-14/P-51/F-86 Pico4/Quest2 VR with Intel Core i9 3.0GHZ 24 -Core, 16GB, GeForce RTX 4070 ti

• 2 weeks later...