Mission 9 wrong intelligence

In Mission 9 the intelligence (Woman agree) send me in a wrong direction, to the North 020-030 Degree to card Point 66. But the Targets are in another direction west 110-120 Degrees around Card ....

And there are not only human power and Maschine gun nests like intelligence told, but AAA or ZSU-23 and more, i wish not tell cause gameplay. Maybe the last Point is Gameplay. But again a nice Mission completed without bugs, i only want to tell it.

Edited by Gerd-Wiem

In Mission 9 the intelligence (Woman agree) send me in a wrong direction, to the North 020-030 Degree to card Point 66. But the Targets are in another direction west 110-120 Degrees around Card ....

And there are not only human power and Maschine gun nests like intelligence told, but AAA or ZSU-23 and more, i wish not tell cause gameplay. Maybe the last Point is Gameplay. But again a nice Mission completed without bugs, i only want to tell it.

Hello, according to the plot, the commander points out an aprroximate location. He sends to two heights which have long distances around. I made the bandits' camp big on purpose to make it easier to find. Unfortunatelly, i can't check all the dsetinations are commander orders right now.

• 9 months later...

I am on mission 9, and my problem is that engines keep dying ((( I fly carefully not to overstress them, but the performance is very poor. Especially when trying to hover while waiting for missile strike. Is there too much fuel? Or maybe some recent update made it harder to fly Ka50 in the mountains? I had no such problems in any of the previous missions...

12900KF@5.4, 32GB DDR4@4000cl14g1, 4090, M.2, W10 Pro, Warthog HOTAS, ButtKicker, Reverb G2/OpenXR

I am on mission 9, and my problem is that engines keep dying ((( I fly carefully not to overstress them, but the performance is very poor. Especially when trying to hover while waiting for missile strike. Is there too much fuel? Or maybe some recent update made it harder to fly Ka50 in the mountains? I had no such problems in any of the previous missions...

I understood. thank you! I'll fix that.

ETA - Estimated time of arrival.

ETA in 9 mission is not limited.

I tested this mission! But I did not find this problem. You can hang over the slope in the zone of influence of the earth. In any case, I lowered the amount of fuel before the mission. We will wait for the update DCS. Do not forget to include anti-icing system for the engine and rotor

Do not forget to include anti-icing system for the engine and rotor

This may be it! I only turned on POS for the rotor - as the warning system suggested. Will also try engine intakes now.

12900KF@5.4, 32GB DDR4@4000cl14g1, 4090, M.2, W10 Pro, Warthog HOTAS, ButtKicker, Reverb G2/OpenXR

I meant ETA of the update ))

Sorry i misunderstood you)))

in this case, my answer - "Arrival time is not limited," really looks insulting))))

• 1 year later...

I'm afraid I have to ask for a spoiler regarding this mission (9). After I fly to the area of the enemy camp I'm told to fly no further. I stopped and went into a hover. Then nothing. I realized I was a little further than 10 km away from the markpoint (066), so I started to approach it at a slow pace. I had not yet detected the enemy camp. Next thing I knew, I'm getting shot down by manpads. Was I supposed to wait in hover for a command to attack after being told to stop?

Thanks.

Edited by pdmarsh