Kev2go

UH60 Blackhawk Modern Day Utility Helicopter  

178 members have voted

1. 1. UH60 Blackhawk Modern Day Utility Helicopter

• Yes
    • No

Cmon Belsimtek/ED Give us a UH-60L!!! Or a UH-60M or something

Edited by Pilot909

DCS Modules Owned:A-10C, FC3, Yak-52, F/A-18C, AV-8B, AJS-37, F-5E, M-2000C, L-39, Hawk T.1A, C-101EB/CC, MiG-15bis, MiG-21bis, BF-109K4, FW-190D9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, KA-50, F-86, DCS:CA, WWII assets, F-14A/A+/B

DCS Terrains Owned: All

PLEASE MAKE UH-60L and AH-64D!!! :pilotfly:

assuming ED or any 3rd party can get a liscense for such a modern one, along with finding enough necessary data

+1

One thing that a lot of the community doesn't seem to understand is the developers don't just throw a dart at a board with all the potential variants of an aircraft and produce the one it lands on. The newer you get, the harder it is to find documentation on capabilities and characteristics. Especially avionics.

For example, Dino's F-14D for FSX/P3D was fun to fly, but a let-down when you go to pull up IRST, TCS, or PTID and see that they're all inop. Or use the manual wing sweep lever and it doesn't do anything. Or find out that you have to tune the radio using a 2D pop out panel. You probably see where I'm going with this.

+1 for UH-60L

DCS Modules Owned:A-10C, FC3, Yak-52, F/A-18C, AV-8B, AJS-37, F-5E, M-2000C, L-39, Hawk T.1A, C-101EB/CC, MiG-15bis, MiG-21bis, BF-109K4, FW-190D9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, KA-50, F-86, DCS:CA, WWII assets, F-14A/A+/B

No.. if you are going to do another american helo.. it needs to be the CH-47 or MH-47 Preferably a D/F model. since thats the more modern variants. it also fits in nicely with the huey, but wait you say it cant fight :helpsmilie: .... it also served as a gunship in Vietnam A model famously known as " Guns A Go-Go. " so theres that.

but really she Hauls and damn good at it..

Btw I do have some brief.. first hand knowledge of the "sh!thook" as cargo. She always smelled like Hydraulic fluid most I saw leaked but as a Taxi for a ground pounder she was a fast albeit rough...note never ride one after eating breakfast..:cry:

Also as a D or F model it would be perfect for the future Afghan map.

Theres also the super modern NH-90 for most European coalitions

British Lynx is a honorable choice, or merlin.

theres also the Modern AH-6 LittleBird.

If and when any of these are in DCS then maybe something from the S-70 preferable 93-03 lot family would be cool.

aft_pinnacle_chinook.jpg.22314c26e4294985e7a04073e2525ab0.jpg

Edited by Bad_Karma-701

Rift CV1: i-7 8700 RTX 2070 16GB 3200mhz win10. M.2 128gb GB Z390 Aurous Master. warthog stick on Gunfighter Base

No.. if you are going to do another american helo.. it needs to be the CH-47 or MH-47 Preferably a D/F model. since thats the more modern variants. it also fits in nicely with the huey, but wait you say it cant fight :helpsmilie: .... it also served as a gunship in Vietnam A model famously known as " Guns A Go-Go. " so theres that.

but really she Hauls and damn good at it..

Btw I do have some brief.. first hand knowledge of the "sh!thook" as cargo. She always smelled like Hydraulic fluid most I saw leaked but as a Taxi for a ground pounder she was a fast albeit rough...note never ride one after eating breakfast..:cry:

Also as a D or F model it would be perfect for the future Afghan map.

Theres also the super modern NH-90 for most European coalitions

British Lynx is a honorable choice, or merlin.

theres also the Modern AH-6 LittleBird.

If and when any of these are in DCS then maybe something from the S-70 preferable 93-03 lot family would be cool.

THIS is very important elicopteer use in VIETNAM and AFAGANISTAN KWAIT i like ita transport military troup for assault and incursor troup i love CHINOK

This is the 4th specific Blackhawk wish list thread, just in 2.5. No telling how many times it's been wish listed before that.

Well... Good :thumbup:

Its something people agree on and make heard (as they should, its a wishlist). It'll stop when a UH-60 (pref. UH-60L) gets announced. Hopefully this activity and strong vocal desire from the community reaches BST/ED

• Like 1

omg this would be awesome , just flying around loading trops, it could be used for SAR missions as well!!!!!!

Just immagine this on the stennis https://images02.military.com/sites/default/files/media/equipment/military-aircraft/sh-60-sea-hawk/2014/02/sh-60-sea-hawk_009.jpg

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

Bump. To the top you go.

omg this would be awesome , just flying around loading trops, it could be used for SAR missions as well!!!!!!

A h-60 module in itself wouldn't allow that more than the UH-1 or Mi-8 we already have ingame.

I remember foundly the

serie. Back then, little did I know nothing would come close to it in the following 2 decades.

Mbot made a vertrep mission a while ago, not sure it's still available somewhere

Edited by Eight Ball

• 3 months later...

BUMP! I refuse to see this die

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

A Little Bird/MELB would be fantastic!

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022

+100000000

Would love any S-70 (though preferably a maritime variant, even if it was a HH-60J Jayhawk (though they'd have to implement the winch, can't be all that different from the currently modelled slingloading).

Edited by Northstar98

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

Im desperate for more DCS Helos.

I think the OPs suggestion of a "vanilla" Hawk, UH-60L has huge merit. The information is unrestricted, and the airframe is versatile.

Also - I would MUCH prefer a steam gauge aircraft over a more modern Hawk!

Please.

OMG please let there be DCS "Blackhawk"

DCS Kiowa Warrior/MG-530/Armed 407 would be insane too...

Being realistic - we won't see an AH/MH-6 or AH-1Z/AH-64E, probably not even a D

If its a naval variant of the Hawk - id prefer an HH-60H (steam gauged, CSAR/SF Muti-role machine NOT an ASW type SH-60B/F) Just saying'

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Who cares about other helicopters already fill that role crap (silly gamers). Give me the helicopter I went to war with, jumped out of with a parachute, rappelled out of, and FAST roped out of in real life and saved my life.

Do people complain that Ferrari built a car when there was already a perfectly good Chevy Chevelle already on the road? Hell no, we wanted more!!! WE WILL BUY IT.

IF ED BUILDS IT WE WILL COME.

We want it because we like it. The H-60 series are bad-asses plain and simple. Far more stable then a UH-1. We want it because we are aircraft collectors and we want what we know in life and can relate too.

TASK FORCE 160th Blackhawks, MH-60's so I can insert my Delta brothers, ODA's, Rangers, and SEALS near their objectives.

Edited by CAmastersgt

TI-84 graphics calculator (overclocked) 24 KB RAM

Who cares about other helicopters already fill that role crap (silly gamers). Give me the helicopter I went to war with, jumped out of with a parachute, rappelled out of, and FAST roped out of in real life and saved my life.

Do people complain that Ferrari built a car when there was already a perfectly good Chevy Chevelle already on the road? Hell no, we wanted more!!! WE WILL BUY IT.

IF ED BUILDS IT WE WILL COME.

We want it because we like it. The H-60 series are bad-asses plain and simple. Far more stable then a UH-1. We want it because we are aircraft collectors and we want what we know in life and can relate too.

TASK FORCE 160th Blackhawks, MH-60's so I can insert my Delta brothers, ODA's, Rangers, and SEALS near their objectives.

Yep, I hear you brother, while the demographic for gamers may well be getting older, I’m guessing there’s far more guys and girls that have operated out of a H-60 than have out of a Huey. Badass indeed!

• Like 3

i7700k OC to 4.8GHz with Noctua NH-U14S (fan) with AORUS RTX2080ti 11GB Waterforce. 32GDDR, Warthog HOTAS and Saitek rudders. HP Reverb.

• 1 year later...

The great thing about an H -60...you can have multiple variants.   Med-evac, Troop, SpecOps, and Naval asset modules and not to forget gunship.  I'd be willing to pay for a sim level H-60 in game.

• Like 1

i7-8086k CPU @4.00GHz

Mem: 32GB

EVGA 1080ti

SSD - 500 GB X 3

HDD - 1 TB

On 9/25/2018 at 3:19 AM, Kev2go said:

I was thinking A UH60L variation would be the best bet as that would give something that is more modern than the Initial UH60A, but would not be hampered by lack of data like the latest iteration UH60M.

Agree. UH60M would be not only hampered by lack of classified data and out of context in DCS being too modern.

What is more it has FBW flight control so I'm afraid it would be simply boring and trivial to fly compared to classic UH60.

• Like 2

As others have already stated already the H-60L would be the most ideal and best bet candidate to be stimulated.

Plus it would be cool to see it opened the door later on for the S-70 Firehawk which is based the H-60L if firefighting ever becomes a thing in the future.

• Like 1