I contacted him by PM. He has been injured in a bicycle accident. Word is he is OK and recovering now. I wish him a hardy get well soon. I am sure he will be back and selling these awesome kits again very soon.

PoleCat Out

Thank you for informing us!

I wish rel4y a quick and full recovery!

I contacted him by PM. He has been injured in a bicycle accident. Word is he is OK and recovering now.

Sorry to hear that, and hope he fully recovers :(

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 4 weeks later...

rel4y,

When you're on your feet please let me know how to order 2 of the USB Standalone + Hall Sensor Kits.

I sincerly hope you feel better soon.

Sierra Sends

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Hello guys,

Thank you for all your kind words and good wishes, you bunch are great people! I had a back injury after a motorcycle accident, but I am back in action now. :)

My brother had taken a few orders and answered some of you guys, but he could only ship the sensors that were still in stock. Also my PM box was overflowing, so I may not have received/ responded to all of your PMs and would like to apologize for that. Yesterday, I have ordered new parts for the Cougar Hall sensors and a bunch of new stuff that will be coming up. :)

More Cougar stick sensors are in assembly and the CH joystick sensors will receive an upgrade because they caused me some unexpected trouble. Sorry to acorky at this point, I had to refund his CH sensor order. So CH stick sensors are not availabe right now, but the CH Throttle sensors work fine and are in stock in case anybody is interested.

Cheers all!

Cougar, CH and Saitek PnP hall sensor kits + shift registers: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=220916

Shapeways store for DIY flight simming equipment and repair: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/rel4y-diy-joystick-flight-simming

Hello guys,

Thank you for all your kind words and good wishes, you bunch are great people! I had a back injury after a motorcycle accident, but I am back in action now. :)

Great new! Glad to hear you are in the mend. welcome to the "Gorked my back" club. Here's hoping it's not a daily reminder of the accident.

Hey so I'm interested in Two of these kits:

" TM Cougar Throttle standalone USB adapter + digital contacless 14 Bit GMR sensor "

How do I go about ordering one?

Take care

Sierra Sends.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

... I had a back injury after a motorcycle accident, but I am back in action now. :)

So, it was much more serious than a bicycle accident .. glad to know that you are recovered now. Best wishes and good luck.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Hello rel4y!

We are glad to hear!

joystick.gif :thumbup:

Thank you my friend! :thumbup:

Great new! Glad to hear you are in the mend. welcome to the "Gorked my back" club. Here's hoping it's not a daily reminder of the accident.

Hey so I'm interested in Two of these kits:

" TM Cougar Throttle standalone USB adapter + digital contacless 14 Bit GMR sensor "

That is certainly a club I never wanted to join... :D At the moment it sadly still is a daily reminder, but I am hopeful that it will get better eventually. Sent you a PM btw.

So, it was much more serious than a bicycle accident .. glad to know that you are recovered now. Best wishes and good luck.

Thank you too, good Sir! Yeah, got hit by a car, then flew like a bird - at least for a few seconds - or so they say. Shit happens, but it certainly makes you value life that much more.

Cougar, CH and Saitek PnP hall sensor kits + shift registers: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=220916

Shapeways store for DIY flight simming equipment and repair: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/rel4y-diy-joystick-flight-simming

Hi Rel4y,

I also sent you a PM several days ago and wondering if you got the message? I'm definitely interested in getting replacements for my Hotas Cougar flightstick.

You got mail. :)

I have made a new batch of Throttle Hall sensors over the weekend and I also made a big step forward with the MFG Crosswind F-16 Pedals. They are now tested and finalized, just had to adjust two minor things. Even the 3D printed plastic pedals already work great. The final product will be made out of Aluminium. There are two positions for width which make a difference of 3 cm (1.18 in). The foot angle can be adjusted by around 63° from vertical (13° more than shown in the pictures). :thumbup:

IMG-20190524-184955.jpg IMG-20190524-191939.jpg IMG-20190524-184902.jpg

IMG-20190524-190142.jpg IMG-20190524-190224.jpg

What's the situation with the TQS pot mod please?

I have the 3.8 v board so will need the pot and the board mod.

Thanks.

Edited by Mower

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

What's the situation with the TQS pot mod please?

I have the 3.8 v board so will need the pot and the board mod.

Thanks.

PMd you. I dont have the 3.8V to 5V boards currently, but I explained a workaround in the PM. :)

You got mail. :)

I have made a new batch of Throttle Hall sensors over the weekend and I also made a big step forward with the MFG Crosswind F-16 Pedals. They are now tested and finalized, just had to adjust two minor things. Even the 3D printed plastic pedals already work great. The final product will be made out of Aluminium. There are two positions for width which make a difference of 3 cm (1.18 in). The foot angle can be adjusted by around 63° from vertical (13° more than shown in the pictures). :thumbup:

IMG-20190524-184955.jpg IMG-20190524-191939.jpg IMG-20190524-184902.jpg

IMG-20190524-190142.jpg IMG-20190524-190224.jpg

These pedals are sick! ...now I need an MFG Crosswind...oh crap! :smilewink:

Really?!!!!! I don't know if I'm being indiscreet, but I'd like to know the reason...

Most likely it's because of this Forum Rule:

"1.9 Advertisement of any products or services without prior consent from the forum staff is strictly prohibited. "

Pity, as he was actually helping people to improve their Hotas at very low cost :(

I will send you his e-mail by PM, so that you can contact him.

Best regards,

Eduardo

Most likely it's because of this Forum Rule:

"1.9 Advertisement of any products or services without prior consent from the forum staff is strictly prohibited. "

Pity, as he was actually helping people to improve their Hotas at very low cost :(

I will send you his e-mail by PM, so that you can contact him.

Best regards,

Eduardo

I've got the message! Thank you very much for your kind gesture!

I was afraid that this would be the reason, but I couldn't believe that rel4y hadn't secure admins' consent...maybe he can now?...

Pity indeed! He also seemed to know very well what he was doing. At least this is how I perceived it, when he explained his favor for M/R instead of Hall sensors, when the last are, currently, all the rage.

And to think that just today I got a note from the post office that my throttle hall sensor has arrived...

Let's hope this ends well for this thread...

BR,

Tazman

... he explained his favor for M/R instead of Hall sensors, when the last are, currently, all the rage.

Actually, I chose his approach rather than Hall sensors, because the latter require the placement of magnets within the Hotas mechanism, while Rel4ys sensors did not, they were in fact drop-in replacements for the original pots and thus are much easier to install.

Last year I wrote a brief review of his Cougar kit (Joystick only, as my Throttle is still working fine), and to date his parts have been trouble free and still work perfectly in spite of daily use:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=225733

Best regards