no one believes in the kill on jojo

no offense, but maybe its best if you stop mentioning lock on over at frugals. There's a lot of haters over there and we just gotta learn to accept that. Everything you mention about lock on over there, some ignorant fool is just going to call it an "arcade" game and then the flame wars begin. Even that post when you talked about ace combat 6 (god i hope you weren't serious) but some idiot compared it to lock on. So simply stop talking about it over there, and let the 2 worlds co-exist.

• Like 1

There's a lot of haters over there and we just gotta learn to accept that.

Quite Correct. l aways find it strange that for those persons who dislike LockOn so much they go to extra-ordinary lengths and time to make their dislikes apparent to all - makes a person wonder if it is'nt all a matter of Thou Doth Protest Too Much :music_whistling:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I haven't looked at the thread you linked to because the last thing I care about is what an F4 fanboi nut job :joystick: thinks about lockon. I just thank God that they don't regularly infect our forums anymore with their fanatical Falcon 4 evangelism. At least now they are smart enough to keep their cult type views of the world of flightsiming to themselves on the Frugal boards where I'm sure they are more comfortable, but like all closed off communities they just breed fanaticism.

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

Tsk tsk... You should have known better, Mr. Rogue blade. Or should I call you, Monkey boy, mmm? :D Anyway, man, I stopped going to that place a long time ago. Also, cuz they banned me but I don't want to stray off topic. lol

I think some of them are ok, like two people. :D Let's hope BS is what we think it'll be or they'll crucify our collective butts.

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

There seems nothing wrong with that particular thread. Just opinions. We all knoe LOMAC missiles arent very realistic, neither F4's so theres no point arguing about this except to aspire having it improved in the future.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

no offense, but maybe its best if you stop mentioning lock on over at frugals. There's a lot of haters over there and we just gotta learn to accept that. Everything you mention about lock on over there, some ignorant fool is just going to call it an "arcade" game and then the flame wars begin. Even that post when you talked about ace combat 6 (god i hope you weren't serious) but some idiot compared it to lock on. So simply stop talking about it over there, and let the 2 worlds co-exist.

It certainly doesn't look that way in this thread. Majority of simmers have both F4 and LO anyway.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

its not so difficult to become famous is it jojo ? :thumbup:

:megalol:

cheers mate,

:smartass:

S77th-NotiA10

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

I could probably program an SPJ for you guys to try on red flag ... it would use the 'blinking' way of dropping lock ...

The idea would be that you wouldn't touch ECM yourself, rather you'd let it be, and once you are locked on to, there would be a probability that the jammer would work against the attacking radar, 'blink' once or twice to drop lock (thus simulating that it worked) and then be silent again.

Of course ... because it is only a /probability/ that your jammer will do this ... there is also the probability that it will not.

This way you avoid the entire ECM forrest, you never have to touch your ECM key or even think about it ... it just works based on - for the lack of better explanation - rolling a die. If you 'roll' so much it'll go on, then off quickly, and drop the enemy's lock. If you 'roll' less, it does nothing. It adds a bit of uncertainty to electronic warfare as it should, and cleans up the battlespace a bit by getting rid of all the strobes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Ruh-roh...did somebody just say the "B" word? [runs for cover] :D

Your cover better be under 350m of solid granite with a 6m steel door :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Being new to (also among the forum seniors) the opposition between "Falcon 4" people and "LockOn" people, is it possible to compare it with the ever ongoing "battle" between PC versus Mac? In being irresolvable, I mean? Putting in a flame wannabee here, just like in the Middle East crisis...

It's a matter of taste. F4 models a lot more stuff and models A2A better.

LOMAC has its own appeal, and with a few fixes it can model A2A with comparable realism as well.

Despite this I prefer LOMAC. It's what my squad buddies fly, it looks gorgeous when flying in formation, and I don't actually miss the clickpit (but I wouldn't complain about having one either).

As you can see, with Black Shark is taking a turn to deep modeling of flyables, no longer survey modeling.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Being new to (also among the forum seniors) the opposition between "Falcon 4" people and "LockOn" people, is it possible to compare it with the ever ongoing "battle" between PC versus Mac? In being irresolvable, I mean? Putting in a flame wannabee here, just like in the Middle East crisis...

I thought the Mac battle was lost already 5 years ago.

They have nice looking quad-systems too but can you fly with it? :D

About the aim-7:

I think the problem is that the sparrow aim-7 still is lockon beta 1.02 version.

The behavior of ER/EM/ET/R-77/aim-120, r73/9m were corrected after each patch: even after 1.11 ->1.12a

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

No, the problem is that LOMAC models HoJ as pure pursuit instead of proportional.

About the aim-7:

I think the problem is that the sparrow aim-7 still is lockon beta 1.02 version.

The behavior of ER/EM/ET/R-77/aim-120, r73/9m were corrected after each patch: even after 1.11 ->1.12a

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've seen the same thing happen in single player.

I launched a R-27EM HOJ at a B-52 that was approx 60km out at 8100m. The EM took a loft trajectory, passed above the B-52 (just like in the issue with 159th_Jojo) and then turned and hit it in the tail. The missile when it hit was going appox 800kph.

I'll check and see if I can make a track of it.

The code is probaly in Russian anyway.

Can we get a tacview recording of red flag with the update rate set to 0 (every frame). Be interesting to see if it was an extrapolatin error of the missiles position.

Still waiting for the actual track to be posted?

Yes it is possible do a search of these forums:smilewink:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

lol! no i wasnt serious. i was just having fun

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]