New Mini Campaign for F18 issue

Alphamale

Second mission is supposed to be a CAS...I start out on the carrier already on the cat with my wingman next to me on as cat...problem is, there are about seven hornets lined up IN FRONT of me on the cat too...this happens in bot the campaign mission and the mission alone if chosen from the mission tab

Call ATC and abort Take Off, Taxi to Cat 3 or 4.

Happy Upyurs. :megalol:

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

• ED Team

Although that mission is set for the flights to take off from the waist cats, it is for some reason moving to cats 1 and 2. We cannot reproduce this.

As such, the parked aircraft on the bow have been removed.

If it helps in reproducing, the only time I encountered ending up on the bow cats I had entered the mission planner to see what the radio presets were. When I then went to load the mission, I was on the starboard now cat staring down the parked planes. Exiting to the main menu and then reloading the campaign, I started on the proper cat.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Retired CO of the vCSG-3's VF-103 Jolly Rogers

• ED Team
If it helps in reproducing, the only time I encountered ending up on the bow cats I had entered the mission planner to see what the radio presets were. When I then went to load the mission, I was on the starboard now cat staring down the parked planes. Exiting to the main menu and then reloading the campaign, I started on the proper cat.

Thanks, that does help.

But your rating on the first mission was intact??

But your rating on the first mission was intact??

Yes, didn’t appear to have any effect. Though that may be (and this is purely speculative) because I didn’t pause/break to actually begin the mission.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Retired CO of the vCSG-3's VF-103 Jolly Rogers

I had no problems with the mission. I did not enter the planner.

PC: ASROCK Z370 Gaming K6 | Intel i7 8700K | GeForce 2080TI | 32GB GeSkill 3200 RAM | GeForce 2080TI | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2

FLIGHT STUFF: Rift S | Warthog Base | Virpil Base | Hornet Grip | A-10 Grip | Cougar Grip | Virpil F-14 Grip | Cougar MFD's | A-10C UFC | Saitek Flight Panels | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

Where can we download the mini campaign

It's included in the F-18C install (DCS 2.5.3.22176), "Hornet 1989 - Task Force Challenger."

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080