So what exactly will be "possibly" in Black SharK?

I haven't been on the forums for a while so just want to know what rumors/facts have been floating around for Black Shark. I heard new models for the current jets?

Better flight dynamics for them as well? I don't really care much for a helicopter sim, just want to know if Eagle is working on my Flanker.

Check this out. maybe it will help you get an idea.

What do you think?

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Well okay, that's great for the black shark but what about the previous aircraft?

Are they being touched at least? maybe some fixes?

How 'bout a cockpit upgrade? lol.

I am more interested in the 'fixes' as well.

[URL="http://www.s77th.com"][/URL]

I assume missile behavior will be improved...

Less Bugs... better compatibility with vista... (I hope)

Oh, and most likely reduced frame rates.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

dude, you gotta to wait for the releases of LOBS, that is when you will get answers for LOBS features other than that. u can find it on LOMAC main page www.lockon.ru then cilck blackshark link. that is what it is being noted. all other informations is classifeld. if I told you, I have to kill you.:cry:

Maximus, The only real Maximus in DCS World. :music_whistling:

I am not associated to viper 33 | Maximus. he is the imposter.

6dof for all planes :music_whistling:

Wishful thinking. Methinks it's not going to happen. :(

I assume missile behavior will be improved...

Less Bugs... better compatibility with vista... (I hope)

Oh, and most likely reduced frame rates.

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with its current state in Vista.

Anyone else starting to get less and less excited about BS?? For me, I don't care to fly a helo. If one was there I might take a test flight or two for novelty, but I'm just not interested much in helos. I think attack helicopters are a dying breed anyway, just get shot down too easily nowadays.

I was hoping for the overhauled ME and WAFM, but with such a long period of silence about those possible features, I'm starting to think 1C will eventually start panicking and get ED to drop those plans. So this leaves the extended map area, of which we have only seen a vague screenshot or two, makes me wonder if that is going to make it in as well (remember, this new area was supposed to have new airfields and such--yet NO screens of ANY of those).

So while the Ka-50 might be a technological breakthrough for ED, I'm thinking that us fixed wing guys are sitting here waiting for some nice new tank models and a new Russian helo to turn into a pretty fireworks display . . .

Alas, I think the wait is on not for BS, but for whatever ED undertakes next. See you guys in about 3 years lol!!

Im still waiting on the odd video. I see dozens of FC videos that were posted almost weekly, but Im better off going down to the strip club and getting some there than hoping on a "new" release showing off BS.

I dont recall anything being announced after GA's video.

Edit: just watched it...those all are GA's.

The last of those vids (Project .50) was released in Novermber of last year. Here's the link:

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=19832&highlight=project+50

In the interest of credit, Project .50 and the unnamed Black Shark promo (3rd video down) are by GA, Mein Hertz and Black Helicopters are by Supervasya, the Free Flight vid is by Chizh and the three tech demos are by yours truly.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

The last of those vids (Project .50) was released in Novermber of last year. Here's the link:

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=19832&highlight=project+50

In the interest of credit, Project .50 and the unnamed Black Shark promo (3rd video down) are by GA, Mein Hertz and Black Helicopters are by Supervasya, the Free Flight vid is by Chizh and the three tech demos are by yours truly.

Yeah I watched the vid a few hours ago when I posted my last comrment. I just dont recall hearing about it thats all. The other 4 vids Ive heard about. But still, you say the last vid was made in November. Here it is coming June, 7 months later. :huh: 7 months, and so far we have 6 videos demonstrating the 50 and countless screenshots of numerous ground units. Im not complaining, but this heli alone has taken half of the time creating lockon 1.0 itself with very little shown in progression.

Guess the point Im getting at is that so far we only have a lot of ground units that we know of, plus some new a/c and a flyable thats far and beyond others, but what else do we know is getting "fixed"? A small and simple, but somewhat detailed enough list to let us know whats being upgraded would really be nice. Even a list of allready implemented improvements would be great, but we get screenshots every 3-4 weeks and a vid every 5-6 months average. There HAS to be more than just a 6dof pit, a new flyable, and more terrain.