Activate ICLS option missing. Help Please

Thewarblade

It's on the carrier you have to set it up like a tanker, i'm pretty sure it's under set option and set ICLS on, same as you would do for the tacan, and you can also choose the channel

Win10 64, MSI Krait Gaming Z370, I7 8700K, Geforce 1080Ti FTW3 ,32 GB Ram, Samsung 980 EVO SSD

Modules: Combind Arms, A-10C, F-86F, F/A-18, F-16, Flaming Cliffs, KA-50, L-39, P-51, UH-1, Christen Eagle II, Persian Gulf

I have the same issue. This option is just not showing up. All of my friends do have this problem wether we're running clean installs (including repair function to be safe) or mods.

It's a real bummer because I wasnt able to get onto Case III recovs...

Activate ICLS option missing. Help Please

Hi guys,

So the option to activate the ICLS on the Stennis does not show up for me or any of my squad members. And yes, we know that it's supposed to be in the advanced waypoint options under the section perform command. We have run the game with mods and tried a clean install including repairs to be on the safe side as well.

There is absolutely nothing we can do to have it showing up. Weird enough, other people seem to have the problem.

Heeeeeeelp please :)

As raelias says, ICLS is set on the Stennis

attachment.php?attachmentid=194910&d=1538213589

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3639074&postcount=9

Thanks for your reply at all.

I know how to set it up, but it's only to set in the Beta Version on my System. That is why i'm confused.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

I know how to set it up, but it's only to set in the Beta Version on my System. That is why i'm confused.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

But thats weird, i run the beta too and it doesnt show for me!?

Stable and Open Beta branches synchronised to version 2.5.3.22176 , the Friday before the Hornet/Persian Gulf free weekend, so both versions should be the same ?

ICLS should be available no matter what as, ICLS was added to the Stable branch on the 25th July. IIRC the ME was recently changed to specify the ICLS enabled unit when part of a larger group.

Note: The VFA-113 LSO PLAT CAM Mod was updated due to changes in DCS, so there is a fair chance an old version will break the current Stennis - however as you say all mods are disabled, I'm stumped for what the problem is.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080