1 of 4 cams different in WarBRD

Vannipo

Hi Virpil,

today I received my brand new WarBRD with am MT-50 Grip. It took just a couple of days after purchase until the stick arrived.

Never seen such a precise joystick! Nice work. The stick in the aircraft is doing exactly, what I am doing.

But after the 1st minute of flying, I realized, that I don't like the standard cams (with 2 notches) with the hard center. I need a softer center, or no real center.

So, I changed the default cams with the softer ones (with 1 notch).

But, after I built them in, I recognized that my Y-Axis has a nice soft center, but my X-Axis has still a hard center. Not that hard like with the standard cams, but hard with a audible "klack".

I examined the cams and I can see and feel, that one Cam is not exactly built. I can feel with my fingernail, that the center is harder, than the other 3. I talk about

When I remove the springs and press with my fingers, I can feel the harder center on that one cam.

What can I do now? Or what you want to do now, Virpil?

Regards

Edited by Vannipo

Right back from a one hour flight in the YAK52 in sunset.

...Oh, yes. I knew that. Cause of the quick responses in the past.

My Y-Axis feels so, oh my god, so perfect, so (****ing) awesome! Now I need that on my X-Axis, too. I am gonna send you an eMail. Thanks!

BTW:

When will the "VPC WarBRD CosmoSim Cams" be available again? :) I need more cams to play with :)

The WarBRD is usable without springs, too. Nice for Helis. But I like it with the softer springs.

• 2 weeks later...
Sadly, no reactions on eMails anymore...

I don't like that.

Hopefully, the new cams are on their way...

Don't worry Vannipo - you haven't been forgotten. I just have a lot of correspondence to get through! I'll be in touch later in the night/early morning via the ticket :)

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

For support please email support@virpil.com to open a ticket!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...