Woohoo ordered.

Cowboy10uk

Woohoo that video was stunning.

1 Tomcat and T shirt preordered.

Now just have to wait till end of year.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Woohoo that video was stunning.

1 Tomcat and T shirt preordered.

Now just have to wait till end of year.

DITO! :thumbup::pilotfly::joystick:

|AMD 7800x3D | 64GB DDR5-3600| GTX 4090 | Virpil Stick, Collectiv, WW MIP, WW Throttle, MFG Crosswind V2 | Windows 11 64-bit | SSD Samsung | 4K LG Oled 48 | Oculus Q3 | Simlab based Cockpit

Ordered as well! I honestly thought the Module would have a much higher price. I mean, it is jam-packed with content and it looks like it is a whole new level of simulation! I am so looking forward to my first flight in the cat!

I hope they will make the online-manual available a little earlier, so I can start to train! :-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Check out my channel

Ordered on the HB site...

Anyone else having trouble binding their key on the ED site?

Same problem here! Think ED just isn't ready yet.

Problem is i already used all of my 3 Downloads from the SendOwl link xd

edbanner_new.png
AMD R5 3600 @ 4,5GHz, ASUS TUF RTX 3070 Ti, MSI Tomahawk B450 MAX, 32GB G.Skill Aegis DDR4-3200, Liquid Freezer II 280, Corsair HXi Series HX750i

Same problem here! Think ED just isn't ready yet.

Problem is i already used all of my 3 Downloads from the SendOwl link xd

Yeah, I used it x2, didn't work at all. There better be a fix for this. WTF is with the limited download anyways? I bought the double-license version too ($129!!). :mad:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah, I used it x2, didn't work at all. There better be a fix for this. WTF is with the limited download anyways? I bought the double-license version too ($129!!). :mad:

Why are you angry? You cant fly this beauty anyway until it is released in EA. So, if you bind your key now or in one week, there is no difference.

Pre-ordered on DCS store.

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Why are you angry? You cant fly this beauty anyway until it is released in EA. So, if you bind your key now or in one week, there is no difference.

Pre-ordered on DCS store.

I tried saving it to Dropbox. Error, couldn't complete.

0 downloads remaining. Uhhh, seriously Heatblur? This is inexcusable! :mad::mad::mad:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Uhhh, seriously Heatblur? This is inexcusable!

I see how you could be frustrated, but you know it will be sorted by them. There is no rush on your part as noone will get access to it for a little while yet. Lets the rush die down and it will get sorted...

No need to rush and order today the pre-orders will be available until release, relax. :)

Done.Expected it to be a lot more than $69.99 TBH!

Edited by Uther

i5 4690k / MSI Gaming 5 / 2 x 8 GB Crucial Ballistix ram / Zotac AMP! 980Ti / 2 x 250 SSDs

Flight Controls:Virpil VPC MoogoosT-50 / MFG Crosswinds / GVL Throttle / Oculus Rift CV1

Where can I order it with the shirt? heatblur.com is nothing but the stream replay frame...

bought it with the t-shirt...but I would like to have all 9 t-shirt..should I buy 9 tomcat keys?

:D

Suggestion: Let us order the shirts without that module as well, please fsgrin.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Where can I order it with the shirt? heatblur.com is nothing but the stream replay frame...

Suggestion: Let us order the shirts without that module as well, please fsgrin.png

go to store.heatblur.com

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT