Pre-Ordered the F14 but have an issue

Cthulhus

I have a different question please: I bought the F-14 + T-shirt bundle. How will I be able to choose the design and the size of the T-shirt in Q1, when they are ready to be shipped? I didn't see any selection options when I made the purchase. Thanks!

My experience with the T-shirt I bought with the Viggen is that they sort the T-shirts when they are in calmer waters, lets say a few weeks after EA release. Im sure they will sort it out through a website or e-mail. :)

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a different question please: I bought the F-14 + T-shirt bundle. How will I be able to choose the design and the size of the T-shirt in Q1, when they are ready to be shipped? I didn't see any selection options when I made the purchase. Thanks!

Hello Reflected,

An email will be sent out to everyone who purchased the F14 + Shirt bundle later on with instructions on how to choose your design and size.

Ensamvarg

And how do I register the module ?

Because it does not show in my "purchased" list of modules

You need to wait for ED to update their database with keys from the HB store. Then you login to your account on DCS.com, go into your profile and paste the key in the field that says 'License Check'. Then add it to your account.

BTW I just checked, the keys haven't been added yet.

Edited by antagonist

Hello Reflected,

An email will be sent out to everyone who purchased the F14 + Shirt bundle later on with instructions on how to choose your design and size.

Ensamvarg

thanks, I had the same question in mind

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

Same here... Did not bind it. Just waiting for clearance.

In thrust we trust :thumbup:

Falls jemand Montags Abends Lust hat mit uns zusammen zu fliegen und Spass zu haben (Anfänger sind auch herzlich willkommen) kann gerne auf unserer Website: https://www.jg-frankonia.de vorbeischauen oder sich direkt bei uns im Discord melden: https://discord.gg/vHEJf3c

Eigene Server und viel Spass sind vorhanden :thumbup:

Like Ensamvarg said the keys that you got per email are correct, they just do not register on the ED webpage yet.

Please disregard the expired download attempts - these redirect you to the ED page, and if someone likes, we will happily renew them.

What you need to keep is the key that has been sent to you in the email. Once the database is updated, you will be able to login to your account, go to your profile, enter the key in license check and then bind it to your account.

Once the F-14 Tomcat releases you will then be able to download it via your DCS in game module manager.

We are sure that you will be able to register your keys very soon. Thank you very much for your patience!

IronMike

I would like to see another email to that effect.

Why in the world would you call a link to ED a "Download". It makes no sense. To sensible people that is.

Just send me a key in an email. Keep it simple.

If you can't do that then get rid of the limits on attempts. It's a purchase key that ED is going to have on file anyway.

OK,

I'm calm. Lets just say I've learned my lesson. I'm just gonna purchase keys from ED. No more third party key purchases.

Night Ops in the Harrier

IYAOYAS

Jesus what is this mass hysteria? HB is aware of the issue and so is ED. Their database hasn't been updated yet, when it is readly we will get the green light for redeeming our licences.

Damn, the F-14 hasn't even been released yet so I don't really get all the tears and cries, some people behave like six-year-old. Calm down!

full_tiny.pngfull_tiny.png
full_tiny.png

"Cogito, ergo RIO"
Virtual Backseaters Volume I: F-14 Radar Intercept Officer - Fifth Public Draft
Virtual Backseaters Volume II: F-4E Weapon Systems Officer - Internal Draft WIP

Phantom Phamiliarisation Video Series | F-4E/F-14 Kneeboard Pack

Jesus what is this mass hysteria? HB is aware of the issue and so is ED. Their database hasn't been updated yet, when it is readly we will get the green light for redeeming our licences.

Damn, the F-14 hasn't even been released yet so I don't really get all the tears and cries, some people behave like six-year-old. Calm down!

I spent $130 on the tomcat module at launch of presale, I have an expectation that something as simple as that would be done without a hitch. Doesn't bode well for the actual module.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Does anyone have an idea as to how long it normally takes for that to happen? Is it usually a day, two, week...?

Also, I was under the impression that the early access isn't right now but in 'the winter'. Is that right? Or once we bind the key to DS will we be able to download and play it right away?

Yes you paid in advance for a module which enters early access in winter sometime. That's why its a PREsell you paid for something which is gonna be delivered in the near future. When the module hits early access you get a pop up in your module manager like with everything else. At least i didn't have a key to enter for the F18 as far as i remember it was just there to download.

Specs:WIN10, I7-4790K, ASUS RANGER VII, 16GB G.Skill DDR3, GEFORCE 1080, NVME SSD, SSD, VIRPIL T-50 THROTTLE, K-51 COLLECTIVE, MS FFB2 (CH COMBATSTICK MOD), MFG CROSSWINDS, JETPAD, RIFT S

Modules:A10C, AH-64D, AJS-37, AV8B, BF109K4, CA, F/A18C, F14, F5EII, F86F, FC3, FW190A8, FW190D9, KA50, L39, M2000C, MI8TV2, MI24P, MIG15BIS, MIG19P, MIG21BIS, MIRAGE F1, P51D, SA342, SPITFIRE, UH1H, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, CHANNEL, SYRIA

Thrustmaster TWCS Afterburner Detent
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223776

My Frankenwinder ffb2 stick

Yeah ! Thanks that work with this link !

Specs: Win10 64bits Pro, Intel i9-9900K | 32Go | RTX 2080 Ti | M.2 SSD 850go x2

Hardware: HTC Vive Pro + X56

Maps : Normandy + Assets | Gulf | Nevada

DCS Modules: FC3 | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2 | A-10C | F/A-18C | Ka-50 | SuperCarrier | F-14A/B | F-5E | F-86F Sabre | MiG-15bis | Mig-19 | MiG-21bis | AV-8B | Fw 190 D-9 | SA342 | P-51D | Bf 109 K-4 | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | M-2000C | F-16C

By the way, it's possible to see a place on the website to see all my binded license ?

Specs: Win10 64bits Pro, Intel i9-9900K | 32Go | RTX 2080 Ti | M.2 SSD 850go x2

Hardware: HTC Vive Pro + X56

Maps : Normandy + Assets | Gulf | Nevada

DCS Modules: FC3 | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2 | A-10C | F/A-18C | Ka-50 | SuperCarrier | F-14A/B | F-5E | F-86F Sabre | MiG-15bis | Mig-19 | MiG-21bis | AV-8B | Fw 190 D-9 | SA342 | P-51D | Bf 109 K-4 | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | M-2000C | F-16C

Same here, I'm down to one key.

Gonna wait till heatblur clarifies this issue

Ditto. This day has been coming for quite awhile. Hard to believe that all the planning went into a video, and setting up a YouTube event. My last look there were over 6K viewers at that event. Awesome.:doh:

Night Ops in the Harrier

IYAOYAS

This worked for me. Found a different post when searching the forums, there is no page to review your bound serials. You have to go the e-shop product page. After entering the key from my email into the coupon field, the F-14 module shows that I have a license for it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Retired CO of the vCSG-3's VF-103 Jolly Rogers

This worked for me. Found a different post when searching the forums, there is no page to review your bound serials. You have to go the e-shop product page. After entering the key from my email into the coupon field, the F-14 module shows that I have a license for it.

That method worked fine for me too.

I managed to reedem coupon, but i dont see f14 on my account?

Correction: i see that i already have license when trying to purchase through ed store

Edited by hreich

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

Was able to redeem the code but I´m still able to buy the F-14 as it doesn´t say "already bought".

Guess, it just takes a while.

edit:

If I go into the details of the F-14 on the e-shop site it says You already have a license for this product although it´s still active for purchase.

Edited by golani79