** HOW TO REDEEM YOUR HEATBLUR.COM PURCHASE **

Cobra847

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, you purchased a piece of software for $ 70,- and didn't check the inbox to see if you had, indeed, purchased it correctly and the key was sent to you?

As per page 1 of this thread, you should've gotten an email with the details.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

If you haven't received anything, better use the transaction evidence of PAypal and mail to HB in order for them to help you I guess.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

If anyone else wishes to confirm their key/coupon was accepted (“Coupon was already used” is not very comforting,) check the module information page and look under the purchasing option buttons on the right. It will not show under the “My Orders” page, I’m not sure that has been made clear yet.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/tomcat/

I have this same issue, its not showing up in my orders on the DCS webpage or in DCS under the modules.

I have this same issue, its not showing up in my orders on the DCS webpage or in DCS under the modules.

I have a similar problem - I purchased the module on the DCS webpage this afternoon but it has still not shown up in the game for download??? It is listed on "My Orders" page on the DCS webpage as "delivered" but.. There is also no icon for the F-14 module on the Menu page once DCS World is loaded (all up to date)

I have a similar problem - I purchased the module on the DCS webpage this afternoon but it has still not shown up in the game for download??? It is listed on "My Orders" page on the DCS webpage as "delivered" but.. There is also no icon for the F-14 module on the Menu page once DCS World is loaded (all up to date)

+1 Same for me. Shows as 'Delivered' on the Orders page, but unlike all my other aircraft there is no serial number in red directly under it. Not in my Modules section in-game, and no update to install for DCS?

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Heatblur folk, I know it's a busy time for you. Just wanted to let you know your t-shirt email went straight to my spam folder, so I just got it and I assume a lot of others are in the same boat? Anyways, I tried to redeem it on your website as instructed but I don't see anywhere to purchase just a shirt. Could you let me know where to look? No rush.

Also, I am just now reading forum threads that indicate I should have received a key from Sendowl some time ago which, I'm getting old and forgetful, I don't think I ever received? When you have time, can you maybe check on that? Kthx.

Lastly, I tried contacting you via your webpage, but your form requests a phone number, and won't accept my entry. It says the specified format wasn't used. However, there is no format specified, which doesn't help, and I tried every way of entering a phone number I know of.

Thanks!

+1 for me too.

+1 Same for me. Shows as 'Delivered' on the Orders page, but unlike all my other aircraft there is no serial number in red directly under it. Not in my Modules section in-game, and no update to install for DCS?

Any update on how to resolve this?

Thanks gang!

i also have this problem. i pre-purchased last week. i activated the serial number. i then had to download the beta version of DCS. Beta is now installed. i have tried to activate again but is says "coupon was already used".

when i start DCS beta, the F14 icon is there but it is not active.

any idea what i am doing wrong??

+1 for me too.

Any update on how to resolve this?

Thanks gang!

Just curious.

If you log into your profile on ED, and click Profile (top right), and then click 'All active licenses' on the bottom left menu, do you see the F-14 listed?

Same for me... downloading the "BETA" version... hope I don't burn a license since I have the full DCS version already installed on my computer.

ALSO: I can't redeem the T-shirt code I got in an email... the link goes to the Heatblur site...but no where to redeem the code!!!

THIS ALL IS VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!!

Just curious.

If you log into your profile on ED, and click Profile (top right), and then click 'All active licenses' on the bottom left menu, do you see the F-14 listed?

No its not listed. I have a similar issue. Bought it off Heatblur site in October last year. Got email. plugged code into redeem coupon area in DCS in my account page which it accepted. Since then no mention of it being hooked to my account to in module manager in game. Am running current open beta. If anyone has had this same issue and it was resolved please pass info on. Waiting 5 months for this to drop and now doesn't even look like I bought( even though I have all the proof I did) the dang thing. Also I tried to enter code into redeem again and comes back with code already used... well yea I used it!! this sucks

Asus Prime 390A, Intel I7-8700k@4.8ghz, 32g ram, Nvidia EVGA GeForce RTX 2070, Track IR5, SSD(DCS dedicated), HDD for Win 10. TM Warthog 78051 Track IR5 Thrustmaster pedels

i also have this problem. i pre-purchased last week. i activated the serial number. i then had to download the beta version of DCS. Beta is now installed. i have tried to activate again but is says "coupon was already used".

when i start DCS beta, the F14 icon is there but it is not active.

any idea what i am doing wrong??

My problem also except bought from Heatblur site

Asus Prime 390A, Intel I7-8700k@4.8ghz, 32g ram, Nvidia EVGA GeForce RTX 2070, Track IR5, SSD(DCS dedicated), HDD for Win 10. TM Warthog 78051 Track IR5 Thrustmaster pedels

i have not received a code in any email from you - i have paid hte money and it states i have a keyless product please send me now the email how do you know my email address when i purchased through DCS World?

Hi guys,

i purchased on the Heatblur site back in October. Order was confirmed and I received a code from SendOwl.

On the DCS site that code is not accepted as a Serial Number nor as a Coupon Code.

Anyone having the same issue and was able to solve it? I contacted HB support, but so far no response.

I am really down, I even organized a free day for yesterday ....

Nine

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Check out my channel

I don't see anything showing the F-14 is available. I never got an email from SendOwl (and didn't think I had to check a website for instructions until today), and I have no codes. Order #694368

I did not have these issues with other modules i purchased but I didn't preorder them either.

How do I get into the cockpit from here?

So I’ve read through 99% of the posts in this thread, and like many others, pre-ordered my F-14, but cannot see it in Module Manager. I purchased through Eagle Dynamics’ site about 3 weeks ago, paid via PayPal, and received confirmation of payment. I even see my purchase under my profile and all. I am running the stable version of DCS World, updated to most current version. Unless I have missed a certain post referencing my error, it appears that in order for me to have access to my F-14 at this point, I have to be on Open Beta version of DCSW. Is this correct? Also, it’s my understanding that once the stable version of DCSW gets updated within the next week or so, only then would I see the F-14. Am I correct here?

I trust it’ll get sorted out, but my experience purchasing and downloading the F-18 and other modules has been extremely fluid. I was expecting this mod to be no different. Just eager to jump into the pit. My inner Maverick feels the need for speed.

So I’ve read through 99% of the posts in this thread, and like many others, pre-ordered my F-14, but cannot see it in Module Manager. I purchased through Eagle Dynamics’ site about 3 weeks ago, paid via PayPal, and received confirmation of payment. I even see my purchase under my profile and all. I am running the stable version of DCS World, updated to most current version. Unless I have missed a certain post referencing my error, it appears that in order for me to have access to my F-14 at this point, I have to be on Open Beta version of DCSW. Is this correct? Also, it’s my understanding that once the stable version of DCSW gets updated within the next week or so, only then would I see the F-14. Am I correct here?

I trust it’ll get sorted out, but my experience purchasing and downloading the F-18 and other modules has been extremely fluid. I was expecting this mod to be no different. Just eager to jump into the pit. My inner Maverick feels the need for speed.

Yeah, they only posted the F-14 to the openbeta. If you want, you can download the openbeta and install it without conflicting with the Stable version, until the F-14 is posted to that, although of course you'll need the disk space.

Yeah, they only posted the F-14 to the openbeta. If you want, you can download the openbeta and install it without conflicting with the Stable version, until the F-14 is posted to that, although of course you'll need the disk space.

Thanks. Yeah I downloaded Open Beta, but haven’t tried it yet. Plenty of disk space for now. Fingers crossed there are no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk