UK emitters on EW page

Fishbreath

I set up a quick little mission last night with an SA-2 site as a bombing target. I had the Fan Song radar in, along with the ground-based search/EW radar in the Iran unit list (I forget what it's called off-hand), and the Tarawa. All three showed up on the RWR as 'UK'. Is that a problem with my installation, expected behavior for the real aircraft, or missing entries in a Harrier table somewhere pending an update?

Black Shark, Harrier, and Hornet pilot

Many Words - Serial Fiction | Ka-50 Employment Guide | Ka-50 Avionics Cheat Sheet | Multiplayer Shooting Range Mission

or missing entries in a Harrier table somewhere pending an update?

Sounds like everything you had in the mission is new to DCS. probably just going to take a bit to get in the RWR list.

What got me shot down once was the SA-3 Low Blow showing up at a Fan Song from the SA-2. I was not to please about that one hahaha.

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

We have a Mod we use for the RWR that includes the Fan Song, Flat Face, Hawk, Rapier, etc...

Go to page two of our public downloads:

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=47

Thanks!

Black Shark, Harrier, and Hornet pilot

Many Words - Serial Fiction | Ka-50 Employment Guide | Ka-50 Avionics Cheat Sheet | Multiplayer Shooting Range Mission