Anyone selling Virpil T50 grip and base?

trigen

I don't know if you're asking here because of finding a deal, but VPC just announced new october stock, including the T-50 base.

Not really.

From the announcement:

All items will be restocked including the VPC WarBRD Base, VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle and VPC Constellation Delta Grip as well as all our accessories. Further news on the VPC MongoosT-50 Base will be coming in the near future.

Edited by dburne

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

It will be restocked on the 19th but dont think the Mogoose base will be so i wont be ordering anything

"All items will be restocked including the VPC WarBRD Base, VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle and VPC Constellation Delta Grip as well as all our accessories. Further news on the VPC MongoosT-50 Base will be coming in the near future."

Its a bit hard to interpret this since they say all items will be restocked but mention further news on that. Hopefully the t50 base will be in too. In any case id pref getting a used deal though

1080 ti, i7700k 5ghz, 16gb 3600 cl14 ddr4 oc

You may not be aware they're discontinuing the T-50 Mongoos. So, the stock may be spotty until they're all gone.

I see, that's a shame. I really prefer it to the warbird base. For my heli stick project the WB base isnt usable sadly.

Edited by trigen

1080 ti, i7700k 5ghz, 16gb 3600 cl14 ddr4 oc