Any way to shrink the radio menu font, or enlarge its area?

fargo007

Have you considered VoiceAttack ?

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

I use voice attack.

The problem is that the text of the radio menus is so large in VR, that only the first 5 or 6 are displayed.

If you can't see anything past #6, you can't voice attack it.

In another thread I saw a mod that Snacko put out that (Lord, have mercy) increases the font size.

Lo and behold, it's totally configurable, so I was able to shrink the font of the radio menu to suit.

I'm good to go, and thanks a bunch @Snacko!

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

Have fun. Don't suck. Kill bad guys. 👍

https://discord.gg/blacksharkden/

Yes my question was incomplete . I meant to ask if you have tried the Vaicom Pro plugin for VoiceAttack . I use it with a monitor , but i understand it is particularly popular with VR users - no menus .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2