[UNABLE TO REPRODUCE] Can't select radar altimeter

Krazee

Don't know if it's a bug but when I select radar altimeter, it shows baro (flashing B) all the time, even at 500 ft. Was okay before the update, I'm sure. If it's not a bug then can someone tell me what I've done wrong.

Hardware:

Intel i9 7920X@4.2

EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid

128GB DDR4 3200

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + PENDUL_R Rudder

VIRPIL MongoosT-50CM2 + Base

HP Reverb Pro

Did you turn the radar altimeter on? The switch on the UFC only switches between barometric and radar altitude, so it will default to Barometric if the radar altimeter is off.

REAPER 51 | Tholozor
VFA-136 (c.2007): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3305981/
Arleigh Burke Destroyer Pack (2020): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3313752/

IF you did a cold start im 99% you didnt set the radalt bug, so the RA didnt go on Its self test and is therefore disabled. Just rotate the knob out of 0 i should work

Win10 64, MSI Krait Gaming Z370, I7 8700K, Geforce 1080Ti FTW3 ,32 GB Ram, Samsung 980 EVO SSD

Modules: Combind Arms, A-10C, F-86F, F/A-18, F-16, Flaming Cliffs, KA-50, L-39, P-51, UH-1, Christen Eagle II, Persian Gulf

It was an instant start on the ramp. I taxied, took off, flew around a bit and came in to land. I threw the switch for radar but it stayed with a flashing B. Seems to work fine now with exactly the same settings. I'll keep an eye on it to see if it happens again. May be intermittent. Must admit, my controls were screwed from the update. I would flick a switch on my Warthog Hotas and it would jump to a line where nothing was assigned. I reassigned it to the correct keybind but it would still jump to the same line with nothing assigned. I had to clear the assignment I wanted, assign the one I didn't (that it was jumping to), clear it and then reassign the one I wanted again. What a faff! Still, I'm getting there. Onwards and upwards!

Hardware:

Intel i9 7920X@4.2

EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid

128GB DDR4 3200

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + PENDUL_R Rudder

VIRPIL MongoosT-50CM2 + Base

HP Reverb Pro

It was an instant start on the ramp. I taxied, took off, flew around a bit and came in to land. I threw the switch for radar but it stayed with a flashing B. Seems to work fine now with exactly the same settings. I'll keep an eye on it to see if it happens again. May be intermittent. Must admit, my controls were screwed from the update. I would flick a switch on my Warthog Hotas and it would jump to a line where nothing was assigned. I reassigned it to the correct keybind but it would still jump to the same line with nothing assigned. I had to clear the assignment I wanted, assign the one I didn't (that it was jumping to), clear it and then reassign the one I wanted again. What a faff! Still, I'm getting there. Onwards and upwards!

When this happens just press the RA knob so it self tests, also make sure bug is above 0, should work

Win10 64, MSI Krait Gaming Z370, I7 8700K, Geforce 1080Ti FTW3 ,32 GB Ram, Samsung 980 EVO SSD

Modules: Combind Arms, A-10C, F-86F, F/A-18, F-16, Flaming Cliffs, KA-50, L-39, P-51, UH-1, Christen Eagle II, Persian Gulf