AV-8B Mk-20 Bug?

Jetguy06

Hey guys. I've encountered something strange with the Rockeyes in the Harrier. I'm flying with two Rockeyes, two drop tanks, two Sidewinders, and a gun pod. I'm dropping them in CCIP, with a multitude of one, and an interval of 0.00. I don't know how to set HOF or Burst Altitude, but that's another topic for another thread.

I drop the first Rockeye in CCIP no problem, but I get symbology on the HUD indicating that I have no more A-G munitions despite having a Rockeye still under one wing.

Changing to Auto does nothing. Changing to NAV or VSTOL and back to AG does nothing. Switching to guns or Sidewinders does nothing.

I took some screenshots, and am attaching them to this post. The first picture shows my Stores page, as well as ACP settings prior to releasing the first bomb. The second picture shows the same, but after the first bomb has been released. The third picture is also after the first bomb has been released, but shows a clearer view of the HUD.

Any idea what could be causing this? User error or bug?

Thanks!!

223857001_BeforeDrop.thumb.png.b4a98180d151f3144f89c6c9dc63441a.png

1749733685_AfterFirstDrop.thumb.png.2bf033b9543f2036608ddb8f7946df13.png

2081836574_AfterFirstDropHUD.thumb.png.9a9335a97726fd84f87a82f3d72797bd.png

Hey guys. I've encountered something strange with the Rockeyes in the Harrier. I'm flying with two Rockeyes, two drop tanks, two Sidewinders, and a gun pod. I'm dropping them in CCIP, with a multitude of one, and an interval of 0.00. I don't know how to set HOF or Burst Altitude, but that's another topic for another thread.

I drop the first Rockeye in CCIP no problem, but I get symbology on the HUD indicating that I have no more A-G munitions despite having a Rockeye still under one wing.

Changing to Auto does nothing. Changing to NAV or VSTOL and back to AG does nothing. Switching to guns or Sidewinders does nothing.

I took some screenshots, and am attaching them to this post. The first picture shows my Stores page, as well as ACP settings prior to releasing the first bomb. The second picture shows the same, but after the first bomb has been released. The third picture is also after the first bomb has been released, but shows a clearer view of the HUD.

Any idea what could be causing this? User error or bug?

Thanks!!

I've seen this with a few other bombs as well. The HUD is telling you EITHER you are out of ammo or the pickle button is still depressed. I find the easiest (and safest) way to solve this is to switch the master arm to safe, and depress the pickle button again. This will usually clear whatever the jet thinks is you holding the pickle down.

Give that a shot when you see it again.

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

I have just been trying CCIP Mode, and when the pickle/weapon release is pressed, it also designates the area below the CCIP cross and you then get the hash marks on the hud, and it will not let you release any more bombs until you undesignate the point. I have just deleted all control inputs from the save/game folder and re-bound all controls, IR mavs seem to work fine , but all CCIP bombs seem to have the same problem

Edited by tempusmurphy

I have just been trying CCIP Mode, and when the pickle/weapon release is pressed, it also designates the area below the CCIP cross and you then get the hash marks on the hud, and it will not let you release any more bombs until you undesignate the point. I have just deleted all control inputs from the save/game folder and re-bound all controls, IR mavs seem to work fine , but all CCIP bombs seem to have the same problem

sounds like it has something to do with this: https://forums.eagle.ru/announcement.php?f=555

?

Tried it today, it worked for me as expected. Maybe redo your controls.

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

• 2 weeks later...