Integrity Check succeeds on startup, but fails after starting a mission (SP or MP)

dssrtfx

Hello,

My DCS (openbeta branch) fails integrity check after flying the F/A-18 Free Flight Instant Action or in a multiplayer server. It passes integrity check on fresh startup of DCS. This has happened both today with the latest openbeta patch (2.5.3.22652) as well as yesterday with the previous patch.

Attached are two screenshots showing the files that are triggering the integrity check failure.

I have not tried any other Instant Action to see if it is just starting any mission/flight at all that creates this problem.

NeYZ8UG.png

QSz8hfi.png

I'm a little confused.

What I understand from "I.C. succeeds" is that I.C. successfully catches the abnormal modifications but, here you mean I.C. doesn't warning about anything at first, right?

If so, I think this issue is there a long time.

Sometimes I test a mod that I know it could not pass the I.C.

At multiplayer lobby, I.C. shield icon seems green (no warning) but when I entered a server that I.C. enabled, the server kicks me out. And then I see the I.C. shield icon is red and reports which files are guilty. :)

In your case, did you install a land texture mod?

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068