MAC | Moder Air Combat & The Viper

Xanix

Hello. I really would be very happy to receive more updates, on the "new" MAC branch... UNIX > BSD...

I've already bought, almost all the DCS Modules. My last purchase; of course the F-14... the most professional and outstanding module to date, from an ED's partner developer! My Christmas gift.

Can ED give us a more 'up to date' news, on the development of MAC; better yet, add a MAC sub-forum place. So; what will it be, how much, discount for DCS World FC3 owners, new current/future released modules, will they be added to it?

Regarding the Viper; the F-18 is already released. Currently; ED is working on the 'bugs' to make it a complete/perfect, working module. What's next? Will the F-16 project finally be started? Falcon fans as me, can we start dreaming to fly it on DCS?

Kind regards to all,

*One more thing... the new game protection system is simply great... can it be extended to the old modules/all of them? SF Keys install/remove is a pain in the...

Well, I think they will do that once they ready to share more info about MAC.

Forget Viper (F-16V), we are expecting F-16C block 50 and there is a forum thread about it already, but again no official news apart from a few hints.

Protection system will extend to all modules they once said.

Most importantly though, F-18 is NOT released. It is in Early Access stage with many things to complete still.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta