Mission 12 - Rogue1 died instantly

HoneyBadger

**Spoiler**

As soon as the gunboats start engaging, Rogue1 went down right away but yet he kept talking. I eventually got killed myself to the gunboats and considering how tedious it was to follow him in formation, I really don't want to repeat the mission again if it's bugged.

So is it bugged or was I just unlucky? The fact Rogue1 kept talking after he died tells me this was a bug.

• 1 year later...

I've just flown the mission. I was at a distance behind Rogue1 when approchaing the cargo, as I was asked, and Rogue1 didn't get shot at once. I guess you had some bad luck.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

**Spoiler**

As soon as the gunboats start engaging, Rogue1 went down right away but yet he kept talking. I eventually got killed myself to the gunboats and considering how tedious it was to follow him in formation, I really don't want to repeat the mission again if it's bugged.

So is it bugged or was I just unlucky? The fact Rogue1 kept talking after he died tells me this was a bug.

I will check the mission again and if there is an issue we will provide an update.

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

**Spoiler**

I just played mission 12 and i managed to finish it. Rogue1 didnt die and i was able with some effort to hover above the ship and "fast rope the SEAL Team", i am afraid that you were a bit unlucky. BUT ! Even if Rogue1 dies (like in your case) you will be able to continue the mission since Rogue's1 role is to guide you to the ship.

**SPOILER ALERT**

And a small advice if you ever want to replay the mission. Since the weather is really bad you can let your copilot to do all the shooting, in this way you will be more focused on flying the chopper.

As for the hover part, try to hover over the container area over the ship facing the wind. With trim and some small effort you will be able to succeed.

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

• 7 months later...

i can confirm that rogue1 is is getting killed instantly, for the 10th time in a row now. Also i am unable to destroy more than two speedboats. Either i get shot down or my sidedoor gunner are getting kille or i ran out of ammo. No Fun. :(

Isnt it strange that there is a whole carrier group and they let the huey with the seal team onboard do the job? What is the Blackhawk good for then?