Red Flag Mirage campaign impressive work!

Xxx

#11.

Answered "Tigers and F4s". Got no AGR opposition. I thought, well fine, sometime it's routine!

But, after wp6, on route to Truck Stop, there were radio messages to re engage back in the AO? Almost as if the program didn't know I'd RTB after the Winchester call on behalf of the Hogs?

So bit concerned about the flow on this one?

Crosswind was nice though.:lol:

Regards

David

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]i7 Haswell @ 4.6Ghz, Z97p, GTX1080, 32GB DDR3, x3SSD, Win7/64, professional. 32" BenQ, TIR 5, Saitek x55 HOTAS.

Search User Files for "herky" for my uploaded missions. My flight sim videos on You Tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/David Herky

This is the one with A-10s? Then you should fly together with the A-10s to the AO, wait for them to engage targets. Then at some point you are asked to intercept two Su-24s... and I won't spoil the rest :) the F-10 choice does not have any influence on the AGR - my guess is you missed something or wasn't where you were supposed to be. Did you fly with the A-10s and wait for them to engage the targets? Perhaps you were on a wrong freq and missed the call about the Su-24s?

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

I answered "Tigers and Phantoms" to the question, what do you think they will put up today? That didnt trigger any AGR opposition. Got a message to use F10 and say "Hogs are Winchester", RTB and a mission success will be given.

Thankfully, upon landing I saw mission wasn't passed. So I re flew it and next try, answered "they will do something unconventional and put helos up". That did the trick and a swarm of angry Gazelles with 36 Mistal missiles swarmed into view! OMG, moral #1, in the Mirage, don't dogfight helo's! You will be on afterburner and either run out of fuel, run out of weapons, run out of altitude or run into a Mistral...:lol:

No sir! Let the A10' s kill the Gazelles. They are better equipped!

Again, nice mission. Lots to trap the unwary, or aggressive fighter pilot.:thumbup:

Regards.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]i7 Haswell @ 4.6Ghz, Z97p, GTX1080, 32GB DDR3, x3SSD, Win7/64, professional. 32" BenQ, TIR 5, Saitek x55 HOTAS.

Search User Files for "herky" for my uploaded missions. My flight sim videos on You Tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/David Herky