Client VR

FMAX

• 2 weeks later...

we also need this for our squad. Our whole REDFOR is flying in VR, while BLUE dont. So the problem applies to us also

Main-Module: F-16C, AH-64D

Maps: Syria, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Caucasus, 1944 Normandy, NTTR

Hardware: VKB Gunfighter mk.2 Pro, WinWing Orion F16, VKB T-Rudder, HP Reverb G2

PC Specs: Intel 13900K, ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-5800 RAM, GeForce RTX 4090, Win 11x64

Why do you care why he needs it? He asked a simple question. Unfortunately I can't give him the answer.

Looking back; I believe I misread his question.

If I understand correctly; he wishes to change the in-game aircraft label to display whether or not a player is in VR (or display session type). Kind of like how FSX cycles through label data for aircraft in the air.

This would actually be useful; however, I have spent a lot of time digging around the game's files and as of yet I don't believe it would be a simple task. You'd have to create or call from new functions that tell the label whether or not a client is using the "VR" option - even then you'd more than likely need to re-design the label function itself. ED may be able to do it in a few hours, someone here might even be able to do it - but I don't believe it would be easy.

- - - - - - - -

Tyler "Shadow"

All things sound @ Echo 19 Audio

linktr.ee/echo19audio