Change Country

TechRoss

Hi Guys

I am a new mission builder. Busy with a small set of missions in the PG.

I have been trying to place SAM sites as close to what I can find info on in real life from info on this forum, Google and Reddit.

I messed this up a little and only just noticed. I have placed units for the wrong countries on the map. Eg it is Iran, but I have placed Russian SAMs and some of my Patriot and Hawk sites I copied from my Georgia Map and the sites are now Georgian.

Is there a way to edit the mission files to change this without having to go into the ME?

If I do it in the ME, it switches the unit type and I basically start again.

Thanks,

Ross

The OP problem is different ... if you have a unit of country A, and you change it in the editor to Country B, it will also change the unit type automatically ... and correcting that for a large amount of units is really time consuming.

For example, if I have a US infantry, and change it to Russian .. then the unit isnt infantry anymore, but armor ... :(

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB