Closest Mig-21 Vietnam.

pepin1234

We already have the option for remove Pylons. Yesterday I tested to remove. Pylon in Mig-29 but then in mission rearming I can bring it back.

The Mig-21 developers have the option to implement a pylon limitation from mission editor as a permanent setting for the mission then we can set a only two pylons like the Mig-21 in Vietnam.

We already have S-75 Dvina so please developers let’s make a shine to Mig-21 and Vietnam!

Edit: we already know the amount of changes like Radar, fuel capacity, cockpit, equipment, please folk do not come out with this in the thread!! We are talking about pylons!

Edited by pepin1234

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah.....

This is really importent, as there are no buggs left in the mig-21 to work on.

Lets waist time on pylons (on a version thats not even in the game...)instead of fixing the buggs that are over a year old in the buggtracker....

Good desitions right there....

Perhaps they should put some developing time in a biplane while we are at it. Ohh, wait, thats right......

Yeah.....

This is really importent, as there are no buggs left in the mig-21 to work on.

Lets waist time on pylons (on a version thats not even in the game...)instead of fixing the buggs that are over a year old in the buggtracker....

Good desitions right there....

Perhaps they should put some developing time in a biplane while we are at it. Ohh, wait, thats right......

You can always open another thread requesting what you personal think more important for you. If you don’t like this wasted time for developers go and buy an Ice cream and waste your time by yourself.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'd love a Vietnam setting too, MiG 21s against Thunderchiefs and Phantoms would be awesome but I have to agree with hovring, the MiG 21 needs to be completed before they move on to anything else. I know others don't share the same view but I don't think the CE should be getting any focus at all over the MiG. People say they're trying to get money out of it but I think they'd get far more sales completing the MiG than they'll ever get out of the CE. The MiG 21 is their flagship and will be the aircraft that defines them as a developer.

I really want to buy the MiG but I haven't because the feedback regarding development isn't positive enough. So that's one customer holding onto their money for now, there will probably be others. I still believe this is one of the most interesting modules in the game (possibly the most) and it feels like it's rotting in a hangar.

You can always open another thread requesting what you personal think more important for you. If you don’t like this wasted time for developers go and buy an Ice cream and waste your time by yourself.

You mad bro?

I disagree with you on how they should spend the dev time!

And for that I am going to buy an icecrem?!

Lol!

whatever man.....

You both are miss understanding the point of the thread. Adding pylon limitation is not a big change compared to all the buggs fixes you request. Take the advantage of ED implementation of pylons remove is a help for this kind of configuration.

The only goal in this pylon limitation is increase the gameplay in a fictional scenary taking the Black Sea as map. Limiting the Bis to only two pylons ( IRL is possible ) will bring the option of set only the R-3 missile as weapons option and then, at least we got this instead of a Mig-21F that we actually don’t have it in the Sim.

The only thing you did bringing the bugs discussion to this thread is off topic with a different request.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...