Maps we'd love to see

fargo007

Mine:

1. Levant (Area encompassing Cyprus, Egypt, Gaza, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Turkey, western Iraq)

2. Persian Gulf (not just the Strait of Hormuz)

3. Korean Peninsula

4. North Pacific

5. Afghanistan

6. Horn of Africa (including Yemen)

7. GIUK Gap

id imagine the Official Syria map that ED is working on, would have at least a portion of Israel in it.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

3 - Horn of Africa (Somalia)

The "old professional" AVIA maps, was show a Ethiopian map. Of course, we never si them into DCS, but expected can be se on a future by a 3rd party.

Mine:

1. Levant (Area encompassing Cyprus, Egypt, Gaza, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Turkey, western Iraq)

The Syria map move from south Turkey to near Israel by Wags. Unknown if reach Irak by the east (we can intent take a look see the actual Persian gulf size).

id imagine the Official Syria map that ED is working on, would have at least a portion of Israel in it.

North Israel, talking by Wags.

Edited by Silver_Dragon

For what I understand it's only a part of it. I WANT IT ALL!!! ;-)

Seriously, I really looking forward to it.

Baltic was planned by heayblur.

Enviado desde mi GT-S7580 mediante Tapatalk

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

First of all I'd like to see an ex Yugoslavia map, for the balkan wars, including north Italy...aviano airbase, then you have all the adriatic sea to deploy carriers, etc etc....it would be the best map ever created.

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

Balkans including Italy (as in BMS)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

aRhCUx7.png

I would be content with this territory as a historical reference there is both a part of the Second World War and also the most modern scenario of the Balkan war.

I am Italian and I am from the Puglia region I can tell you that there are important NATO military bases at Gioia del Colle - and Amendola- Brindisi.I remember that during the Balkan war on the seafront of my city Bari I saw a lot of American helicopters pass by. APACHE that were heading towards the Balkans.

with this map you would have an important strategic Italian point in history and would satisfy also greece albania croatia and montenegro.

maps.jpg

another very important map that I would put and the south mediteraneo with included Italy that the most important bases born Puglia, Sicily. calabria, malta lampedusa sigonella and part of the north of libya here the map is based mainly in the sea with that of the caucasus that there is' all sea black SEA.qundi wars are held between the coasts and the sea.

In order for me:

- Iraq, to replicate 1990/91 campaign and 2003 campaign.

- Afghanistan (a version for the war in the 80's please).

- Syria (with allied bases in Cyprus or Turkey), even better If we can have some of Israel.

- The Balkans including Bosnia.

- Libya (If possible with bases on Sicily and the Egypt/Libyan border).

- Formosa/Taiwan strait with Taiwan and a bit of continental China.

Edited by Stratos

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

1. Baltic sea, especially with a large chunk of Poland :music_whistling:

2. Vietnam, as it was perhaps the last truly symmetrical large conflict (which makes it good for multiplayer scenarios)

3. Korea

4. Midway for WWII and fun what-if clashes of carrier based powers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Germany/Poland or Poland/USSR for WWII... Would even be down for a Pacific WWII theater.

-The usuals.. Vietnam and Korea... Have the planes, just need the maps.

Iraq/Kuwait... Largest air operation in history... gotta have it!

Afghanistan would be Hog heaven.

Hypothetical Map? how about a chunk of China. Would allow fictional yet believable scenarios.

Generic Map? Open water with a few scattered Islands. Island could house objectives/defenses, and the open water would be a naval aviation/warfare paradise. Plus the benefit of being vague enough to accommodate all different coalitions. (I can see the Falklands being used this way to an extent.)

While the other maps mentioned would be okay these are the maps I would buy on release.

1. Vietnam

2. Korea

I think the Korea map would be a good seller given the past Korean war for which we already have the aircraft and for modern what if scenarios with current tensions in the area would interest many more.

Edited by Evoman

aRhCUx7.png

I would be content with this territory as a historical reference there is both a part of the Second World War and also the most modern scenario of the Balkan war.

I am Italian and I am from the Puglia region I can tell you that there are important NATO military bases at Gioia del Colle - and Amendola- Brindisi.I remember that during the Balkan war on the seafront of my city Bari I saw a lot of American helicopters pass by. APACHE that were heading towards the Balkans.

with this map you would have an important strategic Italian point in history and would satisfy also greece albania croatia and montenegro.

maps.jpg

another very important map that I would put and the south mediteraneo with included Italy that the most important bases born Puglia, Sicily. calabria, malta lampedusa sigonella and part of the north of libya here the map is based mainly in the sea with that of the caucasus that there is' all sea black SEA.qundi wars are held between the coasts and the sea.

I wouldn't mind seeing a map of this area, but I'm waiting for Vietnam especially. I just want something with greenery. Already quite tired of dirt.