Stupid Question...

Steve Gee

The new MiG-29 FM is listed in the latest Beta notes, not the stable release version, correct?

In the eShop, the separate MiG-29 module requires only 2.5.3, which is the stable release version number. If you buy the MiG, do you get it for the stable release immediately or only when it's updated overall from Beta?

Thanks and sorry, really confused as I see people talking about the MiG, yet mine seems to be the same old version as it's always been as I don't mess with the Beta versions, only the stable release ones. It's the reason I got back into DCS, so been looking forward to it's update.

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

Modules - Damn near all of them (no Christian Eagle or Yak)

System - i7-12700K, 64Gig DDR4 3200 RAM, RTX-3080, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)

Well, I've always stuck with the stable release - but yesterday I bought the Mig and tried to install it and got an error. So I bumped up to the latest open-beta and it installed OK.

So the Mig might not be available, yet, for the stable version. I've not heard anything official - and the store makes no mention that it only works under the beta, which is a bit naughty.

I think tomorrow there might be an update for the stable release - but that's just a guess.

Thanks, I wasn't for sure but I figured it'll eventually get to the stable release candidates.

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

Modules - Damn near all of them (no Christian Eagle or Yak)

System - i7-12700K, 64Gig DDR4 3200 RAM, RTX-3080, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)