Additional functionality under the radar?

Tic-Tac

Apologies if this has already been covered, but I've noticed some additional functionality has crept in which I can't find referenced anywhere in the forum (previous to latest update). TOO seems to work as described in the TACMAN as well as the re attack functionality. Also mark points, at least recording current position, and WOF, although that's not quite behaving as I thought it would...anyone else noticed these?

Apologies if this has already been covered, but I've noticed some additional functionality has crept in which I can't find referenced anywhere in the forum (previous to latest update). TOO seems to work as described in the TACMAN as well as the re attack functionality. Also mark points, at least recording current position, and WOF, although that's not quite behaving as I thought it would...anyone else noticed these?

TOO, as well as the Markpoint / creation have both worked for sometime. Markpoint at least since June when the Waypoint creation was implemented, as with most other systems are buggy. Creation of a Markpoint for as long as I remeber was the workaround for creating when given no warpoints in the ME.

As with our version also TOO functionality now is limited as the Target point system is not modeled ask we are unable to store TGT points. Assuming now TOO just works same as the Mk point until its modeled correctly. Same with Reattack as diamond and EHSD reference circle has been there. Not sure if it works correctly as per the manual.