HUD and Level Bombing Mode

Reefer

First of all thanks Heatblur for fixinging the CCIP bomb mode this week.

Anyone tried 'level bombing mode' have issues with launch symbols really low on the HUD, at level flight?

The only way i could get the launch authorisation HUD symbol is by popping up to approx. 300m, HUD piper over target and shallow dive, trigger unsafe...and by the the time launch authorisation line flashes on HUD, i'm at 200m altitude. bombs away. Defeats the object of actual level bombing.

Possible bug?

Sorry guys, this is not a bug. Re-checked the mission in the editor and my safety height was still at default: Medium. Should have known. Once set to low, Level bombing mode works as intended.

Thanks for this reminder! Good to know anyway! :thumbup:

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

Sorry guys, this is not a bug. Re-checked the mission in the editor and my safety height was still at default: Medium. Should have known.

Once set to low, Level bombing mode works as intended.

Don't be sorry, I was not aware of this, but now I am. Thanks.

I didn't know that either. Thanks for informing us!

Intel Core i7-4770K - ASUS Maximus VI Formula, Socket-1150 - Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 2400MHz 16GB - NVIDIA GTX1080Ti - Eizo 27" LED FlexScan EV2736W-BK, 2560x1440 (Processor, graphiccard and MOS-FET custom watercooled)

Me neither, thanks.

Any chance that could be added to the kneeboard, so we can change it during a rearm?

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

I think it’s a bit unclear, but after marking the target with unsafe, just keep pointing the sight on the target and you will reach the safety height when overflying it.

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.