startup missions?

fael097

hey,back in the day when i first bought the a10c sim, i remember it came with some pretty helpful tytorial missions that taught cold and dark startup, weapons systems, navigation, etc.

now many years later i finally have a nice setup and wanted to start again cuz i really dont remember most of it. I searched for those missions in the user files but there's just some for dcs 1.5 and I only found a paid version for 2.5. do i have to pay for it now or is there a compatible free version somewhere?

Rafael

Ryzen 7 1800x @ 4ghz | MSI GTX 980ti | 32gb DDR4 Ballistix 2400Mhz | Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero (wi-fi) | 480Gb Kingston NVMe ssd | Western Digital 1TB x2 | EVGA 850w PSU | Noctua NH-D14 | NZXT S240 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | 4k 50" Philips android TV | Dell P2418D | Oculus Rift S | Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas

hey,back in the day when i first bought the a10c sim, i remember it came with some pretty helpful tytorial missions that taught cold and dark startup, weapons systems, navigation, etc.

Those missions should still be there, at least they are on my install.

In the main menu click on "Training" and select the A-10C, the list of available tutorial missions should appear.

Not a mission, but this is the single best video I’ve seen that teaches the full start-up of the A-10 .. this guy has a real good teaching technique, its a pity that he didnt authored more videos like this one:

Cheers

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB