Can't save head position in VR

Reflected

I've noticed this issue too. I've found that sometimes I just have to delete my default views LUA in saved games and start over again. Kind of annoying, but not the end of the world. I guess this file maybe gets corrupted or something, but deleting the file and restarting seems to work. Obviously after you delete the file your head positions will be defaulted, but it's easy enough to move them and hit Alt 0 to save again.

I deleted the default views.lua, but I still can't save my head position. I checked in the control assignments, I'm pressing the right key combo, it just doesn't have any effect once I load another mission with the same plane.

After you deleted the file did your default head position change? If if didn't, you may have the wrong file. If the default position did change, than we just need to figure out why it's not actually saving.

UPDATE: OK, so the head positions got saved when not in VR. Then I started the game in VR again, the positions were back to default. It's definitely a bug. Please, please try and fix it :(

delete the file. Uninstall any mods and do a DCS repair? I'm out of ideas if that doesn't work.

Negative :( I've read that other people have this problem too, so it might be a bug.

Yep, same here.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|