Popping a lot of tires on take-off

Lixma 06

You are going to fast on the ground. Start pulling the stick at 200 kph ( not to much or you will over rotate) The nose should be on the air by 250 or so ( do not exceed AOA on the ground or you will scrape the tail) It should lift off around 300 KPH.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Here are some examples

v8nWrfDRu1o?start=47

ABOGWWh1Cag

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

What msvgas said. Also it needs a fairly hard pull (just be careful to bring it back in when the nose lifts off) and from what Ive seen you were barely pulling on that stick.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Anyone else notice he rarely touches the trim button??(in the second video of the airshow)

MODUALS OWNED       AH-64D APACHE, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Mi-24,Gazelle, FC3, A-10C, A-10CII, Mirage 2000C, F-14 TOMCAT, F/A-18C HORNET, F-16C VIPER, AV-8B/NA, F-15 E, F-4 Phantom, MiG-21Bis, L-39, F-5E, AJS 37 Viggen, MiG-19, F-86, MiG-15Bis, Spitfire IX, Bf-109K, Fw-190D, P-51D, CA, SYRIA, NEVADA, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, MARIANA ISLANDS,SUPER CARRIER, WORLD WAR II ASSETS PACK, HAWK T1

SYSTEM SPECS            AMD  7600X 4.7 Ghz CPU , MSI RX 6750 12 gig GPU ,32 gig ram on Win11 64bit.

You are going to fast on the ground. Start pulling the stick at 200 kph ( not to much or you will over rotate) The nose should be on the air by 250 or so ( do not exceed AOA on the ground or you will scrape the tail) It should lift off around 300 KPH.

The tire explodes at 300kph.

• Like 1

The tire explodes at 300kph.

With the aircraft on the ground. If your nose is in the air, there is not that much pressure on the tires. You can try what I suggest or not, it work for me. Good luck

To whom it may concern,

This one explodes at 285kph.

MEv3CZN.png

It seems to happen as the plane begins rotating.

Is anyone old enough to remember the A-10C beta bug where the plane would stick to the runway then bounce off into the air with a burst nose-wheel? Kinda feels like that.

With the aircraft on the ground. If your nose is in the air, there is not that much pressure on the tires. You can try what I suggest or not, it work for me. Good luck

You're missing the point.

The tires on this aircraft (designed to operate from rough airstrips) are exploding on smooth tarmac at 180mph.

And? What is the RL limits? Unless we have that info how do we know is wrong?

To whom it may concern,

Page 5-7, Figure 5-9

200 knots is maximum tire speed

Now you can say it does not match RL tire limits.

By the way, I have yet to experience this, I have been flying the Mig-29 several times a day.

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I forget, thanks. I just hate when people start saying: "I think, or I Feel" instead of saying this is wrong because this RL tech data says it is. I'm guilty of as well, need to fix that about me also.

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I noticed that I only pop tires when attempting to take off with flaps down; taking off with flaps up poses no problem.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

You're missing the point.

The tires on this aircraft (designed to operate from rough airstrips) are exploding on smooth tarmac at 180mph.

People read that Russian can operate in "rough airstrips" and think it means this

HJJI3kPZ0-I

in reality it mean just this

To whom it may concern,

LOL that photo always come up and we have no context to it. What speed was he traveling? What weight? etc. etc. Tell you what, let's make it interesting. Find me a video of a fully loaded Mig-29 (Any versions) landing or taking off on that much water and I will never post on these forums again. I keep telling myself to stop posting here and this will finally force me to. Hell Hope they ban me if anyone can find a video of a fully loaded Mig-29 taking off and landing on that much water. 9_ hope you read this.

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

They could just be taxiing, who knows. Just looks impressive to me, but I honestly don't believe that that's a landing or take off attempt, because that would be crazy indeed. :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Even if you do that, which would be a great loss for this forum, no way you'll be able to keep to it once the F16 is out.

:D

Thanks that is kind of you, but I will if they ban me, I PM 9_. I'm serious. I want to either put an end to these rough airfield post or find proof.

Probably due to the fact that I just quit smoking and I am ready to club baby seals for a cigarette.

To whom it may concern,

ha! Been smoking for more than 15 years, I can easily relate. Good luck!

On the topic of popping tires and take off, I've found trimming the aircraft makes it a lot easier.

Before take off, I usually trim until I can see the "3MC" marking on the front panel.

Then just a slight back pressure on the stick once I reach 200-220 kph and the nose wheel gently lifts off.

8sUBtAI.jpg

Will have to try it. Thanks

To whom it may concern,