Just updated. Planes veering left sharply on runway

Fred00

Just updated to latest open beta version. Was looking forward to testing the MiG-29, but couldn't take off before the plane veered left off the runway. Started up the Hornet, but same thing. As soon as the plane starts moving it goes left sharply. This seems like quite a major bug...

You were right! Before, the right Warthog throttle lever controlled both in-game throttle levers. Now, the right Warthog lever controls the right in-game lever. This means that only the right engine was on afterburner and the other on idle = plane veers left. :)

• 2 weeks later...

My pre flight checks always start with joystick calibration and bindings check.

Edited by Skwinty
Emojiss not working

Intel® Core™ i7-8750H Processor

15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display

16GB, 2x8GB, DDR4, 2666MHz

128GB SSD + 1TB 5400 RPM Hard Drive

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5

Windows 10 Home 64bit

• 2 weeks later...

Having a similar problem since the last but one update. All aircraft in NTTR and Normandy, & to a lesser extent in Caucuses, drift to the left no matter what I do. With the Spit, its amplified. I don't even get 20 metres down the runway before swinging left, & its nothing to do with torque steer. Very frustrating.

Havent yet deleted all my saved profiles(not had time to tinker yet), But I'm going to delete & re install all my HOTAS & pedal drivers 1st. See what happens