Radar symbology, something new

Eagle7907

I noticed something new on the radar today, and I don't know what it is/not familiar with what it means.

I got in an engagement with 2 Mig29s with AIM120s. After splashing them both I noticed on the radar there is "MEM" on the center bottom. I assume it means memory? Thing is I can't get this to clear out and have the radar return to normal status. Anyone know what to do with this?

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

Radar symbology, something new

So how do I get it to clear? Both bandits were splashed. MEM was still showing on radar display. I wasn’t able to lock up anything else since no one was left alive.

13e08a04539e37c5bb1786fc38e56cad.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Edited by Eagle7907

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

That has got to be the most obnoxious meme I've ever seen. OMG I watched it for 30 seconds and I'm like a bull that wants to skewer that guy. Well done Eagle7907!

LOL :megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol:

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

I strive to please.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro