A small tribute to the Mig29 and ED's job

Eight Ball

I know the 3D model is not new, I just never had noticed how detailled it was.

Although pictures aren't the best to portray flight models, you can still see some aspect of it in the landing screenshots.

All in all, thanks a lot ED, I love the 29 :thumbup:

So here are a few pics of a simple mission where I help the Iranian Department of Transport solving train traffic congestion issues in Kerman.

We9ehPC.png

AghCN9q.png

CUjB71m.png

nvvSzdS.png

dHtp1KQ.png

EiYOZ8v.png

IDSakBi.png

xbSbB9F.png

fVMbE3K.png

tXdtGiN.png

FveXYIj.png

VwxoAAV.png

9AEDRsw.png

TyHCJGz.png

n5nIrzA.png

ISTchux.png

gd0I70s.png

FuCaMUB.png

kxaBbwq.png

Fantastic screenshots, Eight Ball :thumbup:

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Just superb.

Thanks for those pictures Height Ball!

They really highlight the remarkable work done by ED.

We're reaching a point where it's difficult to ask for improvements on the 3D models.

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

I am thinking that what is the next generation damage modeling by ED, when they implement systems like from flatout driving series

That last image just reminded about it when the plane had one wing on the ground and its pivot tube / antenna hitting ground etc.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Awesome work! very nice pictures, we have been flying it too, wow its fast and slick, it doesn't want to land... it want's to fly!...

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Actually i thought these are real life pictures. I realised on 4th that are not.

Didn´t look on the background too much.

Ryzen 7 2700X | MSI Trio 1080Ti | MSI X470 Plus Motherboard | 32GB Kingston HyperX Predator 2933 DDR4 | M.2 XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro SSD | Virpil Mongoost-50 throttle | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | MFG Crosswind | Rift S

Gotta give it to ED they really nailed this module. Brought the MiG 29 back to life! Hopefully we'll see this on the rest of FC3.

But there is none left with the SFM :)

Apart from the new FM there are still things missing compared to other FC3 frames, like waypoint info.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria