Landmines do not appear to damage any types of units

Rolds

So the static object "landmine" actually explodes if a unit moves over it, neat! However it doesn't appear to cause any damage. See attached mission in which a group of brave volunteers tests the function of the landmine unit.

Does the Health Bar on the F10 map show no damage?

Units can be degraded but unfortunately, they can only look alive or dead. There is no artwork for broken or seriously messed up.

That's correct no damage on the health bars.

So the static object "landmine" actually explodes if a unit moves over it, neat! However it doesn't appear to cause any damage. See attached mission in which a group of brave volunteers tests the function of the landmine unit.

Thank you for testing this out. Was going to test it out myself, and you saved me some time.

It's unfortunately they don't work. It's also unfortunate you can't randomize static objects. All the missions I build I make all units randomized as to whether they show up during the mission or not. Unfortunately, I can't do that with static objects. A bummer. I only use the in game triggers since I can't figure out the whole scripting thing.

• 3 months later...