Any manual yet?

Havremonster

Would be nice if we could get a manual as soon as it is ready before the releese of the plane...just so we could prephare us a little bit before :joystick: :)
+1

The F-14 Tomcat by HB is coming fully-featured aircraft on release. Reading a manual ahead would help in smoothen the steepy leaning curve I perceive would come with the F-14. Anything to acquaint us will do.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

+1

The F-14 Tomcat by HB is coming fully-featured aircraft on release...

The F-14B will have all the major features at EA but it will not be a fully-featured aircraft....or this is the same and only a language barrier on my side. Just wanted to say that so nobody is disappointed.

Maybe we get access to the mentioned online manual before EA? :book:

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

The F-14B will have all the major features at EA but it will not be a fully-featured aircraft....or this is the same and only a language barrier on my side. Just wanted to say that so nobody is disappointed.

Maybe we get access to the mentioned online manual before EA? :book:

Okay, let correct the earlier impression created.

Major features implementation at release would be most appropriate.

I saw fully-featured in some other thread which was use synonymously with major features implementation.

Online manual before EA would be great.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

I really hope Heatblurs manual will include a lot of didactic pictures alongside the text (personal wish as info at this forum have told us that Chuck will not :( do a Tomcat-guide..).

I am really longing to get my hands and eayes on Heatblurs manual and hope that they release it for download on this forum pre early access release of the Tomcat (as they dis with the Viggen manual). This is my dream aircraft sim comming through. Many thanks to the developers :)

By the very brief glimpse we got in the reveal trailer, it seems that their interactive manual is going to be a lot more user friendly than simply reading the NATOPS. Which I’m glad they’re taking that approach, while I’ll still refer to the NATOPS, only because I got the whole thing printed out. I’ll be sure to use their manual!

"I'm just a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude."