KMS Bismark and RM Roma

Hi Eddie.

I do not know why there are ships that only work on the Normandy map.

These ships do not work in other maps.

The same problem also occurs with the USS Princeton.

In the USS Princetown there was an error in a connector.

I fixed the connector name but the error was always there.

I do not know what to do.

Tip: use ships only with the normandy map.

Ultimately they are WWII ships. The map of Normandy is the most suitable.

P.S. I think the problem is in the definition of the guns but I'm not sure.

For me this version is working on the Normandy map. No crashes.

https://mega.nz/#!1d42nSaK!cqo0bVN9rm0fy0mvPzw54anHkidgyGp13dshptoYkBY

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Thanks guys, I can get them to work in most of the maps but its Normandy that is weird, and I have identified the same problems as Esac so I'm guessing its that. I too have tried to isolate the connector issue and remove it but that does not work.

I have just been trying to make some use of Normandy for a change, its a very limited map and I'm trying to create something different from it using some of the earlier WW2 type mods that are around.

Thanks again.

I have just now heard from Mario.

He also says they work in all maps, not just Normandy.

He just tested them.

Ed,

A issue on your end perhaps?

Ask Mario for his versions and try them.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Sorry but i have said that for me both are working on Normandy.

No problem here.

Your versions are both working on my Normandy map now mate, many thanks for sending them.

The versions I had was one Mario and I had been updating a while ago and clearly there is something wrong with that version, so I have ditched it and I am now using the ones you sent.

Problem solved.

Of interest:

I know the CVL USS Princeton model was never officially finished and the only way I can get that to work is to remove all of the gun lines from the lua, and it now steams without those. The deck landing, take off and parking data was never completed and that has never worked. Thats a really nice model of the ship, would be great to have that sorted out if anyone has the time to do it, it's a lot of work I know.

Likewise the J Class British Destroyers from WW2, really nice little models of the class but no animation with the guns. Would be nice to see those finished off as well.

Anyway, many thanks everyone, your help is much appreciated as always.

• 4 months later...
World 2.5...... where do you place the files??

Gayle

place them at /saved games/dcs/mods/tech

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I placed them in folders named. Started Mission editor added Third Reich...Tried to add ship and all I had shown was Armed Gunboat no Battleships. Please advise.

This is an old Mod, most likely it is available for Germany, not Third Reich.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB