Status of C-101CC

On one hand, I want to whup the tar outta AvioDev for taking this long, but on the other this is such a fun little light attacker.

I really hope your Mirage F1 has a lot less turbulence. You guys can CLEARLY deliver. There's also something to be said for getting into such dire straits and sticking it out. Determination is a virtue in programming.

As a critique, I'd actually like to see a post made by AvioDev that explains the troubles the C-101 suffered from (no need for naming names or anything terribly specific) and how you plan to overcome them for the F1. That would probably mean an immense amount to potential customers.

Not much else detail to go into and, besides, I have soft targets and air policing to do in the CC.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

As a critique, I'd actually like to see a post made by AvioDev that explains the troubles the C-101 suffered from (no need for naming names or anything terribly specific) and how you plan to overcome them for the F1. That would probably mean an immense amount to potential customers.
I see where you're coming from. I'd just hate to see an AvioDev / trainer bashing thread. But something about future plans would be welcome.

I've been following the 101 since pre release so forgive me if I'm telling you something you already know

I think the chief reason for the delay was the loss of a programmer, and maybe one other team member. I won't get into specifics, but if I recall right a lot of work had to basically be rebooted from scratch.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I've been following the 101 since pre release so forgive me if I'm telling you something you already know

I think the chief reason for the delay was the loss of a programmer, and maybe one other team member. I won't get into specifics, but if I recall right a lot of work had to basically be rebooted from scratch.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I recall it something like that, which is why I said there's no need to name names. Just a little post about how lessons were learned. I'm really impressed with what was delivered, so I'm eager to see them not get setback by this protracted mess they muscled through.

• Like 1

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

• 5 months later...

Hey folks,

now we have summer sale and can buy the C101 for 30 bucks.

I want to ask for the actual status of the module. What features are left and open?

Does anything work properly?

Greetings,

Flummi

PC: Intel Core i7-12700K| Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4| 2x 32GB DDR4 Kingston Fury Beast (KF436C18BBAK2/64)| PowerColor RX 6800 XT Red Devil| 3x SSD-Drive (one for DCS only)| 3x HDD-Drive| Cougar Panzer Max| custom water cooling| Fedora Linux| Windows 11|

Gear: Meta Quest 3| Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS| MFG Crosswind v2| Leap motion controller|

It's a pretty good module, sounds are just default (WIP) and progress is slow but the dev's are taking their time and getting it right.

IMHO you can't go wrong when buying the C-101 in a sale.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

What features are left and open?

I use it only on Single Player and have absolutely no issues with it, no features missing from what I can see.

However, I understand that the multiplayer code to allow two people to fly together on the same aircraft, is not fully finished yet.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

The FM, systems, aircraft model and textures are all done. Multicrew is still wip, sounds are wip, and a campaign is missing.

I bought the C-101 during the last sale and I love it. It's a great little jet to practice navigation and ground attack with, or just to have a relaxing flight. As much as I love flying the L-39, if you are into Western air frames I would pick the C-101 over the Albatross any time.

• 2 months later...
The FM, systems, aircraft model and textures are all done. Multicrew is still wip, sounds are wip, and a campaign is missing...
Thanks for the info, mate.

I've bought it in 2015 and I stopped flying a few weeks later. And after 4 years, I sit in the cockpit back.

The FM, systems and textures are enough for me. :D

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

I've bought it in 2015 and I stopped flying a few weeks later. And after 4 years, I sit in the cockpit back.

The FM, systems and textures are enough for me. :D

Hi Devrim,

Perhaps you can try to fix this skin:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1423364/

It's for the early release of the C-101 and doesnt work with the current one .. maybe you can work your Photoshop magic on it :)

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB